18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2014, 08:00 AM
RE:
Looks like you can get it now starting @ $37.

Magic Button :
http://www.mobileleadmonster.com/jvz/

I'm seriously considering actually buying it. I think I remember how to do that...
(09-07-2014 06:31 AM)adamsmith15 Wrote:  Its $47 currently , but wait up to 12 Sept its lunching on jvzoo at starting prize $37.

But I am sure nulling experts here will null it soon
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.
09-14-2014, 03:11 PM
RE:
(09-06-2014 04:26 AM)supercharger Wrote:  #####

Guys and Gals...

1: this is a re-skin with new GUI of Localizer
2: they have beefed up the security and licencing
3: IF you can get it before the price rises.. GET IT!

We use paid versions of Localizer with all the updates, everyday and each person mentored, gets a copy to generate leads, it is STILL the best little bit of software on the market, to get clients who have no idea that their 10k all singing and dancing website, looks CRAP on all mobile devices...

Mobile Websites with Unified Communications are the ONLY way forward, so get in while you can at an early stage!

#####
I agree!!! This tool is amazing! I have owned Localizer software since June 2012 and still use it to this day. Amazing!!! I bought 2 license keys for $9.90 each when this software initially launched on clickbank. Updates used to be frequent but have slacked off with recent google changes and doesn't pull as many email addresses as it used to anymore... Support... Just Amazing! And... I hope we get an update with the same mobile viewer features as this one. It definitely is an exact carbon copy of the Localizer Lead Tool that I own minus the mobile viewer feature and the local page viewer button. Thanks Jeff if this is you but a message hint may tell me it might be Mike C! Hmmmmmm
09-14-2014, 03:17 PM
RE:
bump for nulling..
Happydance
09-22-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: [GET] [Need License Key or To be NULLED] Mobile Lead Monster
(08-26-2014 11:26 PM)cash900 Wrote:  Sales Page
Magic Button :
http://mobileleadmonster.com

Direct Download Link
Magic Button :
https://mobileleadmonster.s3.amazonaws.com/MobileLeadMonster.air

Hoping someone can crack it, this needs a license key to work, this is only the software setup file download
Anyone nulled it yet?
09-26-2014, 11:51 AM
RE:
buuuuuuuummmmmp this for nulling
16.gif
09-27-2014, 07:11 AM
RE:
Re-up for nulling
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
09-29-2014, 11:39 AM
RE:
buuuuuuuuump this for nulling
01-01-2015, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 11:57 AM by CharlieBrown.)
RE:
I was just sent this link from an affiliate marketer email, currently you can get a single site license for $9 through her link!!!

Not sure if there are specials on the OTO as I have not gone through the funnel.

http://jvz2.com/c/3524/120835
01-01-2015, 08:33 PM
RE:
Buy directly http://www.mobileleadmonster.com/ they have a "new year" promo for only 9 USD.
01-01-2015, 09:58 PM
RE:
I bought the 25 license version of this for my sales staff but it's got a big Brick and Mobile banner ad on it
directing to Brick and Mobiles website.
Why on earth would I want to distribute 25 copies with the possibility of creating competition for myself from
within my own business.
I spoke to their support who told me they have no intention of selling a white label version. I don't want white label
I just think if I pay $97 I should get a product without an ad on it. It doesn't even carry my affiliate link for me to
gain a commission for any sale generated from the software I distribute.
I would love to see this cracked and out in the wild just to stick one up Kevin z. He's a self serving greedy little fkrr
selling substandard mobile solutions to marketers who have no real mobile knowledge.
Why would I want to sell my clients a solution hosted on his platform? Well I wouldn't, not in 100 years.
Not only does it produce crap, limited functionality sites that are at the mercy of his business I'd be paying a premium
for the privilege.
These snake oil salesmen continually convince the less knowledgeable that their solutions are special when in fact there is nothing special in them at all.
Here's another thing about these all magic mobile site detectors. They don't even detect mobile sites. All they do is detect mobile domains. They search for m.domain domain/mobile domain.mobi that's all. These scrapers throw up so many false results because the search theory is flawed. The only way to see is a site is mobile optimised or not is to go there on a mobile phone. Don't even use an online emulator as they can throw up false results due to the user agent not being recognised.
Selling mobile sites is easy yet these smoke and mirror salesmen try and convince it's not and you need their solution to do it.

You only need two things to sell mobile sites and they are a phone and a bank account.

Step 1: Find a good example of a mobile website.
Step 2: find 10 unoptimised sites in that niche.
Step 3: Walk into businesses show them their site compared to the optimised site.
Step 4: google mobile web commerce statistics and show them.
Step 5: Take their money.
Objections: = Recommend them a good broker to handle the sale of their business because their competition is mobile optimised and they'll probably be going out of business shortly.
52.gif

50.gif