41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-18-2020, 04:17 AM
RE: [GET] NICHEHACKS Learn More About Successful Niche Selection for 2020 and Beyond ... and a Few Niche Downloads, Too!
Always interested in information that pertains to 2020 and beyond! Thanks for sharing. +5 reps added.
09-18-2020, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2020 05:12 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] NICHEHACKS Learn More About Successful Niche Selection for 2020 and Beyond ... and a Few Niche Downloads, Too!
@All: Wow! Thank you for the kind posts, reps and support. Additionally, a great many of you left me reps (some with very kind comments) for this post!

Just to think, I started not to post this because I figured many here are looking for shares of actual product downloads --- not links to sites where one can learn more "information" about a topic in detail. But I like to share site URLs too, especially when I find very useful ones.

So, thank you all for the share-love this is getting! 61heart

Thanks
Layna61524
09-18-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: [GET] NICHEHACKS Learn More About Successful Niche Selection for 2020 and Beyond ....
Happydance I think you missed my comment below Layna (I have bolded the important bit) ;)

(09-17-2020 08:53 AM)R11HDJ Wrote:  As always thanks layna
Nichehacks #1 and #2 have the same link
09-18-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: [GET] NICHEHACKS Learn More About Successful Niche Selection for 2020 and Beyond ....
Hi Layna61524

I left you Max Reps for your share "NICHEHACKS Learn More About Successful Niche Selection for 2020 and Beyond ... and a Few Niche Downloads"

Listen, I've no idea who you are or if you're really a lady or a guy in reality.

For years I've had female profiles on a couple of BH sites cos of the horny guys who want info and products in that area and prefer info from females for some reason ... but that's another story for another day.

Apart from anything else I want to say that you're doing a great job and deserve all the recognition you get because of the sheer amount of value that you offer to BBHF simlpy by what you do.

I've no idea how you offer so much value day after day but you find a way to do it.

Just reading your shares and responses is like a full time job in itself.

I believe honor and credit should be given where it is due and you deserve it.

I'm not easily impressed in the real world i.e. outside of this digital environment because of the work I do professionally, but I am impressed with what you do.

So, dear member, I salute you - because it's the right thing to do!

Well done and keep it up. You make a difference!

World Warrior
09-19-2020, 06:31 AM
@R11HDJ: Thank you for bringing that to my attention, buddy ... I surely did overlook it. Sorry about that. I don't know that I can correct it but at the very least, I will remove the mislabeled link.

@WorldWarrior: Thank you very much for such a kind post.

I enjoy sharing and the way I find so much to share here is that I love the "thrill of the hunt." I have a fairly inquisitive mind so sometimes, just looking at a link, I can try several permutations that might be a download and sometimes, it works.

Also, thanks to people here who share valuable resources (like sIMplified, (who shares a wonderful Wordpress/Amazon S3 site ripper tool), there is always the ability to "find stuff" to download.

I also have a list of sites I can go to for downloads. If someone has a REQ I can fulfill, for example, and I belong to a site (or know of one) where I can get the link, I will try to help.

Lastly, I also enjoy helping others in any way I can. So I get PMs from people asking me to help them find stuff all the time. I'm not always successful at it but it gives me great pleasure when I am, though, because the folks I help are so very thankful.

I have made some very nice connections here at BBHF and that is the satisfaction I get.

So, I thank you, WorldWarrior, for that touching post.

I AM a female, by the way (at least, the last time I checked) and I love what I do on BBHF because I remember being that "newbie" some 6 years ago who didn't even know where to go and what to do to upload a file to share with the community!

Well, I've come a long way, baby ... and I've got this forum to thank! So giving back is in my DNA.

I would like to help anyone who wants to do the same by teaching what I know through my posts. Happydance

Thanks 61heart
Layna61524
80.gif
09-20-2020, 10:28 AM
Yes - Thanks for all YOU do!
09-22-2020, 12:54 PM
Our Layna has over-delivered as usual. Thanks a million.
09-23-2020, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2020 06:13 AM by fjohnson59.)
@WorldWarrior >>> a salute to Layna61524 is definitely warranted... the value and extent of her contributions to this forum is unmatched!
09-24-2020, 01:22 PM
Awsom share. Thank you.
09-25-2020, 02:10 AM
Thanks a lot Layna61524, my niches are not buying me freakin McDonals Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Time to change the niches.
64.gif

78.gif