15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2014, 08:15 PM
[GET] Must Have Collection Network n Hacking Tools
WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS :
[Image: Ykp0VPB.png] DOWNLOAD : HERE
ADD REPS+ AND PM ME , I WILL GIVE YOU THE PASSWORD ONLY VIA "PM"

TO PROTECT THIS SHARE FROM LEECHERS :)
08-29-2014, 08:22 PM
RE:
i respect your work
08-29-2014, 10:34 PM
RE:
(08-29-2014 08:22 PM)Umairpk Wrote:  i respect your work
what kind of work? putting some free programs like olly or cain and begging for rep. so pity ....

must have collection of network and systools

Sysinternals
Nirsoft
the list of sectools.org
kali linux 1.09 (released few days ago)

must have collection of RCE tools
yiimo 1.9 cracker tools
exel@b a.k.a cracklab's tools from the site or from the DVD
no pass, just use google
please don't rep me, rep the @OP - he need it
peace
/sys
[+] Reps 42rock
08-29-2014, 10:57 PM
RE:
(08-29-2014 10:34 PM)SYS Wrote:  
(08-29-2014 08:22 PM)Umairpk Wrote:  i respect your work
what kind of work? putting some free programs like olly or cain and begging for rep. so pity ....

must have collection of network and systools

Sysinternals
Nirsoft
the list of sectools.org
kali linux 1.09 (released few days ago)

must have collection of RCE tools
yiimo 1.9 cracker tools
exel@b a.k.a cracklab's tools from the site or from the DVD
no pass, just use google
please don't rep me, rep the @OP - he need it
peace
/sys
YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOU COME FROM DEEP WEB ... AND TALKING BIG WORDS FOR TOOLS THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHO CREATED OR MAYBE DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM ... ACTUALLY THE PASSWORD IS : THE USUAL BBHF PASSWORD , BUT LEECHERS MUST DO SOME WORK ... THANX FOR BEING A SMARTASS Biggrin
08-30-2014, 12:59 AM
RE:
The fact that all of them are windows based leaves a lot to be said... Trust me, I know what I'm talking about... Windows wares are created to be used by script kiddies only...
39.gif
08-30-2014, 01:09 AM
RE:
Your stuff is useless. In every RCE or Security Forum can find these tools and better ones. The knowledge should be free, but u didn't share such a thing - just a few tools and begs for rep? Dear crymetyme, please use bigger font - I cannot understand you. I will rep you for your efforts and your education :D take care dear script kiddie. Peace ;)
/sys
[+] Reps 42rock
08-30-2014, 01:39 AM
RE:
@dopeshow you are right, but kali was backtrack was auditor+samurai and now is the the state of art. the @OP posted other thread with a debugger and hex editor and ask for rep to protect from "leachers" lol :) was funny, now go to work ;) best
/sys
[+] Reps 42rock
08-30-2014, 09:48 AM
RE:
kali is the best by my opinion. Dear sys , i said dont show your knowledge to everyone, let the others do some work, look at my shares maybe you understand my point of view in this hackin talk. Am just sharing some tools and trying to get some respect. Im not showing here how to enter marianas web
peace
08-30-2014, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 10:53 AM by PMedia.)
RE:
What you need some poor tools for "hack", if you do not know how to use it. Kali linux is still the top shit. Crymetyme still deserve reup++5. :)

38.gif