18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-20-2013, 11:33 PM
[GET] Million Dollar Mailings - Dennis Hatch
“Holy swipefile, Batman —this thing is like 20 pounds! When I ordered this book I had no idea how absolutely H-U-G-E this thing is. I got this massive and heavy package from Amazon and couldn't think of what it was. As I split through the brown paper I was happily surprised to find Million Dollar Mailings. If you write copy you must own this book. It's a veritable swipefile in a book. 5 out of 5 stars.”
-- Amazon Customer from Boston
[Image: million_cover.jpg]

MILLION DOLLAR MAILING$ are just that: long-running consumer and business direct mail packages that have proven themselves successful over the years by bringing in millions of customers and tens of millions of dollars in revenues. The mailings chosen for this book are not somebody's favorites. They were chosen by one judge only—the marketplace. Every mailing shown and described actively hauled in profits for three or more consecutive years. Some have been going strong since the early 1970s. One of the mailings has been mailed continuously for more than 18 years and is directly responsible for $1 billion in sales; it is, without question, the single most successfuladvertisement in the history of the world.
How can you create your own Million Dollar Mailing$? The best way is to study these hugely successful direct mail packages. . . commit the techniques and rules to memory. . . and then go and do likewise.
Million Dollar Mailing$ takes you inside the heads of the superstar writers, designers and producers of direct mail who share with you their wealth of experience. Included are complete illustrations of each of these mailings. The result is an exclusive insider's look at the art and science of direct mail creative technique—copy approaches, design, formats, offers—unlike anything ever before assembled.
“For those of us whose job it is to write sales letters and direct mail, we know that reading the works of others, studying what works and what doesn't is one of the quickest ways to be successful as a direct mail/sales letter writer. By perusing this book and studying the way these direct mail packages were put together and the techniques that were used is a veritable classroom between to covers for those wanting to know more.” —Gary Maxwell

Salespage:
Code:
http://dennyhatch.com/million/million.html

Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0AGVLKXU/Dennis_Hatch_-_Million_Dollar_Mailings.pdf_links
08-21-2013, 12:29 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. I appreciate it.
08-21-2013, 01:38 PM
RE:
Awesome share brotha!

Downloading!

+5 rep for you!
REPS ALWAYS APPRECIATED =D
01-13-2014, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 09:52 AM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
RE:
Thanks bro rep +6 for you great book as been recommended by a friend in this forum :)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
01-13-2014, 04:22 AM
RE:
Thanx for the share!!
31.gif
----Just Win. Winning Takes Care Of Everything----
03-02-2014, 02:55 PM
RE:
Oh hai there.... I just discovered the rep button. +rep
05-09-2014, 06:09 AM
RE:
Excellent NonConformer!

Will check it out and looking forward to ordering this mammoth.

Thank you!
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
05-10-2014, 01:58 PM
RE:
Thanks for providing this share. Very much appreciated.

Rep added
05-16-2014, 12:13 AM
RE:
thanks for the share + rep added
09-04-2014, 01:57 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share!!! been needing it!
43.gif

65.gif