13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: [GET] Microsoft Office 2019 Retail EN-US for Windows Direct Links
(09-30-2018 05:26 PM)lollylove Wrote:  Best share of the time. Thank you for your awesome share.Thanks

Happydance Haha Thank you too!
10-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Thanx for the AWSOME share!! It works 100%. Reps+++++++++++
10-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Awesome share. Thanx a lot. Reps ++
10-04-2018, 06:56 AM
WORKS great just installed .

clicked 2 links for Professional Plus Retail + the link for the activator
Professional plus has
Word, Excel, Acces, outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, onedrive, onenote, skype for business.

installed with internet disconnected, closed the install screen when ready without opening any program.
Then installed the activator exe as admin, tab utilities, unchecked the check-boxes "office reactivation task" and " online KMS" ;
clicked the button "office retail=> VL"
when ready clicked the button "Activate Office" still disconnected from internet.

then clicked on the windows task menubar to open program powerpoint, it opened and asked for a key, IGNORED that screen closed X, behind the screen powerpoined opened, i opened a standard template, saved the template to harddrive, closed powerpoint - reopend powerpoined, it opened normal - WORKING - tested Excel - WORKING

THANKS KayBX ++REP to You!

what are the other installs for?? what is the difference ?

AWESOME Share!
10-04-2018, 07:36 AM
thank you for the share .reps added
25.gif
10-04-2018, 08:00 PM
works fine, thanks
10-04-2018, 09:32 PM
(10-04-2018 06:56 AM)TCpost Wrote:  WORKS great just installed .

clicked 2 links for Professional Plus Retail + the link for the activator
Professional plus has
Word, Excel, Acces, outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, onedrive, onenote, skype for business.

installed with internet disconnected, closed the install screen when ready without opening any program.
Then installed the activator exe as admin, tab utilities, unchecked the check-boxes "office reactivation task" and " online KMS" ;
clicked the button "office retail=> VL"
when ready clicked the button "Activate Office" still disconnected from internet.

then clicked on the windows task menubar to open program powerpoint, it opened and asked for a key, IGNORED that screen closed X, behind the screen powerpoined opened, i opened a standard template, saved the template to harddrive, closed powerpoint - reopend powerpoined, it opened normal - WORKING - tested Excel - WORKING

THANKS KayBX ++REP to You!

what are the other installs for?? what is the difference ?

AWESOME Share!

Others standards for singularly products installation, No diffrence between products in professional pack with them, User can install those products in all-in-one pack or one by one. Thanks TCpost!
10-04-2018, 09:59 PM
(09-30-2018 05:29 PM)lollylove Wrote:  Has anyone succeeded in trying it out? Before I keep my system busyBiggrin

As a quick heads up, Microsoft Office 2019 ONLY works on Windows 10 - and not on previous versions.
10-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Thanks and max reps to Kirstie for the head's up! A lot of people are like me and don't have Windows 10 yet. I wasn't really all that excited in updating Office to 2019 since I already have 2017 and thanks to your head's up, I didn't waste a ton of time uninstalling what works and installing something that wouldn't and having to go back to the original. Hopefully, everyone without Windows 10 will see your post or the OP will add that information to the original post.
10-08-2018, 06:21 PM
any mac installer?
69.gif

66.gif