85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2012, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 04:30 AM by Letah.)
RE:
I can't open the PDF either. The serial number must be in the PDF that can't be opened because I don't see a serial number anywhere.

Just saw the post above that was posted while I was writing that the PDF didn't work. Anyway, where is the serial code if it is not in the PDF?

Would it be the word between brackets in your signature, wack0?
12-04-2012, 04:27 AM
RE:
Thank you so much !
BTW, the "Getting Started" pdf = 0 data (i.e., absent)
12-04-2012, 04:37 AM
RE:
guys..mind if you could pleaseee click on the pastebin link???

the serial is there.

peace,
Chakradhiraj
12-04-2012, 04:44 AM
RE:
There's a pastebin link in the OP, and there is an .nfo file inside the zipped file to get the serial (named wfo -opens with notepad-).
12-04-2012, 06:41 AM
RE:
Yeah, it should be obvious that the serial's in the nfo (which i always put on pastie too, so there can be a link in the post) :/
57.gif
If you like the share, give positive reputation!

Our releases should be used for learning only!!!
If you make money using our releases then you really should support the original devs and buy it!
Want to support me? Give me BitCoin:
[Image: GoldenAcceptedHereBitcoin.png]
1HQMH9W6hjLEmZL543ykYtxtmGYeGhxaEK
You can also donate me dogecoins: DE6NF3VP6SMGrPxjPRqqbirFBkyfDzh1Vk
12-04-2012, 06:55 AM
RE:
Thanks guys for calling attention to the paste bin link. I thought it was link to information about the plugin, not the serial.

What is that about "needing the ioncube loaders for this"?

I know nothing about ioncube.
12-04-2012, 06:55 AM
RE:
Works for me, thanks and +REP to you!!!
12-04-2012, 07:06 AM
RE:
(12-04-2012 06:55 AM)Letah Wrote:  Thanks guys for calling attention to the paste bin link. I thought it was link to information about the plugin, not the serial.

They should be already installed on your web host, but if they're not, the plugin won't work, you'll have to open a support ticket at your web host asking them to install the ioncube loaders.
If you like the share, give positive reputation!

Our releases should be used for learning only!!!
If you make money using our releases then you really should support the original devs and buy it!
Want to support me? Give me BitCoin:
[Image: GoldenAcceptedHereBitcoin.png]
1HQMH9W6hjLEmZL543ykYtxtmGYeGhxaEK
You can also donate me dogecoins: DE6NF3VP6SMGrPxjPRqqbirFBkyfDzh1Vk
12-04-2012, 07:07 AM
RE:
(12-04-2012 06:55 AM)Letah Wrote:  Thanks guys for calling attention to the paste bin link. I thought it was link to information about the plugin, not the serial.

You should have ioncube with your webhosting. It is pretty standard now. In other words you don't need to do anything to use this plugin. You can always ask your webhost if they support ioncube. I did because I did not know about it before as well. Hope this helps.
12-04-2012, 07:33 AM
RE:
Thanks to both of you for the info.

I'll check with my host. I am just glad it's not something I have to figure out how to do.
73.gif

41.gif