49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2015, 05:43 PM
[GET] Marketing Psychology - Influence Your Customers To Buy (Was $39 - Now $0)
MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY: INFLUENCE CUSTOMERS TO BUY NOW!

https://www.udemy.com/marketing-psychology-for-digital-marketing-increase-your-influence/?couponCode=social

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
•Within the first 48 hours of the course launch, 700 students have enrolled.
•The price of the course is $39, however, it won't be for long. Next price point at $99.

If you give me only one word to explain what this course is about, I would use INFLUENCE! Does it sound too formal? Okay, I'm going to teach you 5 Kick-Ass Psychological Secrets used by extremely successful companies and filthy rich online entrepreneurs.

WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?

This course is for online entrepreneurs, instructors, bloggers and authors who realize what it means to spend fatiguing months on product creation and then make little or no sales. Was it all waste of time? It doesn't feel good to lose one of your most important resources - your time!

I am going to teach you how to maximize sales. opt-ins and ANY other action that you want your potential customers to take.

https://www.udemy.com/marketing-psychology-for-digital-marketing-increase-your-influence/?couponCode=social
08-17-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: [GET] Marketing Psychology - Influence Your Customers To Buy (Was $39 - Now $0)
Thanks for the share
08-17-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: [GET] Marketing Psychology - Influence Your Customers To Buy (Was $39 - Now $0)
You are welcome ..
08-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Only 100 more to go. When the coupons are gone, they are gone.
08-18-2015, 01:34 AM
thank... Rep+
76.gif
08-18-2015, 06:53 PM
you are welcome......
08-19-2015, 02:45 AM
haha, if only this worked large scale :D
08-19-2015, 03:38 PM
I know, right ..... :)))

74.gif