60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: [GET] Making Money With Amazon - It's Ridiculously Easy! (100% | $149->FREE)
[quote='upupseo' pid='1252422' dateline='1430830147']
Don't be so modest. You had a paramount role in it. And it would be selfish of me to take any more of your time when there is a whole world filled with people that needs more of your attention.
[/quote]

Please allow me to disagree, even though I would have loved helping other people find their true purpose in life like I did for you, and please don't mention it, it is unfortunately an exhausting endeavor, that is why, as you pointed out compassionately ,a lot of my time energy and effort were in fact used so I cannot give no more, I know I am being too modest, but everybody has some slight imperfection and I am no exception.
so as I mentioned now I can sleep happily and it is exactly what i am going to do, like right now.
Peace'n'love and juicy burgers to the nations.
05-05-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: [GET] Making Money With Amazon - It's Ridiculously Easy! (100% | $149->FREE)
You were not the person I've come to expect.
10-13-2015, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2015 10:20 PM by BlackHat Research.)
>
<
the only thing jungario tried to do was help you.
but clearly that meant nothing and was lost on you.

just expressing an opinion.. __________ praising the good,
________________________________ while exposing the bad.

........................... IMRG inc. ...........................

who is @#$% with my signature?

31.gif