20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2022, 01:18 AM
[GET] Make money with your phone (5-10$ per day)
In this guide i will teach you how to make a few extra dollars per day. This won't make you rich but maybe 5-10$ extra per day for almost no work. I do this myself when watching tv or when i lay in the bath.

Basically what you do is you answer surveys. These surveys don't need you to download anything. The only thing you do is click some checkboxes and submit your answers. A few times per day (3-20ish) you will get a notification from the app telling you that you have surveys to fill in. It will say before you begin how long it will take and how much you will be paid.

Example, the survey will ask you your gender, your age, what country you live in, what state and then some questions about a specific product or service. An example from this week is that I have gotten a lot of surveys regarding streaming services. Which once I use, what I pay per month, What those services provide (HD/4k and so on). It took me 7 minutes to fulfill and I got paid 2,4$ (in my currency).

This app is available worldwide I think and they pay with PayPal. The minimum withdrawal amount is 3$ but I normally do a request once I reach 15$. It takes 1-2 business days for the money to be paid out.

This link will be universal. Which means that if your on android you will be directed to google Playstore and if your on apple you will bi directed to Appstore. Click here to download the app use my referral code for a 2$ startup bonus (fwjue)
non ref link

step 1: Download the app

[Image: 7834803429588979932#]

step 2: open the app and register using your phone number.

step 3: Go to settings

step 4: Scroll down to the bottom and select survey frequency and select "As many as posible"

step 5: select Maximum length and select "Any length"

The surveys will appear on the home screen. Just click on one and get started :)

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/9...588979932#

The more surveys you do the more will appear.
You will get notifications through out the day telling you when new surveys are avalible.
once you reached 3$ click the dollar sign and select in what way you would like to get paid. Either gift cards or Paypal. I prefer Paypal

these are my earnings for today. 82,66 Swedish crowns (SEK) which is 8,84 USD.
So this won't make you rich, it's just a side income ;)
Get Paid $25 - $35 per hour - Life Chat Asistant ==> https://t.ly/tFASe

75.gif
Free counters!