28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-20-2012, 11:48 AM
[GET] Make 5-10x more on your adsense sites, Get More Clicks CTR Guide Will Show You How!
[Image: salespage-copy-adusted.jpg]

I will not respond to support issues on the thread. Use this email and you will be surprised at how fast you will get a reply:

support@jayboxlabs.com

FAQ

Q- What is the format of the guide?

A- It is in PDF Form 33 pages

Q- What is a good and bad CTR?

A- It depends on the niche and the keywords. Some niches are not click happy niches and you may be getting less than 3% CTR, however even those sites can be greatly improved with the techniques you will learn here. I try to aim for 10% and above. Some pages are getting 12-15% some are getting 7% and some pages we have are getting upwards of 20% fairly consistently. This is not the norm (20%) but a great example of a good niche and successful split testing.

Q- Does the guide have affiliate links for hosting and themes etc?

A- No, it is not meant to jack your money but to teach you how to MAKE more money with your existing traffic

Q- Can this help me if my site is only getting 30 visitors a day?

A- ABSOLUTELY YES. The whole point of this guide is to help you make more money with your EXISTING traffic. Think about it. If you are getting 1 click a day now but you can increase it to 3 clicks a day, even with only 30 visits that is tripling your money. That is what this is all about. Learn how to make more with what you have, and as you get more traffic / rankings you will be already set up for maximum ROI on your site's ads!

Q- Do I have to buy an expensive theme and / or plugin to do this?

A- NO. We recommend a free plugin (does not steal your revenue like some do) and we teach you exactly how to get more clicks on YOUR SITE as it is RIGHT NOW. You can and should test other themes to see if there are any significant increases to your CTR but start off with what you have NOW and see how much better you can do. Changing themes can effect rankings so if you are not ranking well now, go ahead and test test test more themes. But if you are already getting some traffic you are happy with try all the other techniques first before you mess with your theme.

Q- Is this guide detailed or just an overview?

A- This is the most detailed and informative guide (to my knowledge) that exists on the subject of increasing your CTR with detailed, simple, and thoroughly explained steps. There are many tips in there to help get you going right away. Some of these tips can increase your CTR immediately by themselves! Just simple changes you can do in five minutes! The core of the guide is about split testing, you will become a MASTER of split testing and getting better CTRs by the time you are done with this guide and you do it a few times.

Q- Does this have an OTO (one time offer?)

A- Yes there is a one time offer, but don't worry. This guide is all you need as a stand alone product and the OTO is 100% optional. You will learn all you NEED to know in the guide itself.

However to OTO (as you will see when you buy the guide) is going to help you understand more about making money with Adsense in general, but this is not some cheap additional product I threw in there to try to cash in. This is a unique product that has never been done before involving 4 people that make a nice income with Adsense. 100% original content I put together just for my customers of this WSO. Never before seen, never again repeated. If you want to "go all in" and learn as much as possible then the OTO is for you, but as stated above, the guide is all inclusive to learning how to make more money with your existing sites by blowing up your CTR

Q- Is this newbie friendly?

A- Of Course! If you know how to log in to your Adsense account and you know how to activate a plugin in Wordpress, if you can copy and paste, you can triple (or more) your current earnings!

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/692932-make-5-10x-more-your-adsense-sites-get-more-clicks-ctr-guide-will-show-you-how.html

Direct Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://jayboxlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/

Mirror it!
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
10-20-2012, 12:58 PM
RE:
and where is the the file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your joking right .......................
10-20-2012, 01:14 PM
RE:
Where is the 33 page PDF
10-20-2012, 07:28 PM
RE:
Thank you so much. Great share. Can some one help with the CRT THEME FOR ADSENSE PLEASE?
10-20-2012, 11:17 PM
RE:
Where is the 33 page PDF ????
10.gif
10-20-2012, 11:42 PM
RE:
Haven release yet....
10-22-2012, 12:30 PM
RE:
Offer already released, but, it is not in the above link.
Anybody care to share??
10-22-2012, 07:53 PM
RE:
lol... cant find the pdf files :-)
11-08-2012, 04:43 AM
RE:
yes the pdf is definately missing. I did come across a filter list that I have implemented. Any how, does anyone have the full pdf?
[Image: 9j9Y9is.gif]
11-08-2012, 05:51 AM
RE:
Any one can reupload please ??
52.gif

76.gif