6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-19-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: [GET] Make $3000/month within 30 days
Thanks for the share.

Here is a quick review...

Sell graphic design services to bloggers, businesses (online and offline), charities, etc, and outsource the work to places like design pickle and undulify.
08-19-2016, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the share, but this is pure poppycock.

I think the following sums up the quality of this product:

"Rule 2- Take a lot more action- there are always many things you can do with this business.Discover more ways to make money. Like developing streamline process. Finding new ways to make more money."

Wow, how profound.

I think it's also pretty evident as to the quality of a product when the product creator offers a 30-day money back guarantee if "you prove you did the work." If you produce a good quality product that has clear steps the reader can take action with, you won't have to worry about returns.

Having been offering design and online marketing services to offline business since 2009 I can tell you that this takes the word unrealistic to a whole other level.

But thanks again for the share. ;)
10-21-2016, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2016 12:40 AM by elenisofikiti.)
Zippy mirror
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/ZTjcAs3G/file.html
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
10-22-2016, 12:41 AM
@tlomg:

It may be unrealistic to you but it works. Look, you and I know that businesses and people in general need printing services but don't have the time to come up with ideas. I went with this and so far I have 15 clients who basically needs these services on a daily basis. I'm even ramping up the biz by doing a webinar soon whereas I will offer a free bonus to the first 50 clients that sign up for the service.

This opportunity works! And if it works for me, it can certainly work for everyone around the world. This is my 2 cents.
10-24-2016, 03:04 AM
@rebellious so you "host" 15 clients on one designpickle account? and they have resources to satisfy that amount of work for one account?

Thanks in advance
8.gif
10-25-2016, 09:12 PM
I was looking at this as a possible business to build then outsource. Rebellious, thanks for the review. I am with czaker though - can designpickle handle 10 jobs coming in from you on a day? How long will it take to fill this many jobs? It seems to me DP outsources to one designer per customer, which means this model will breakdown if you can't get multiple jobs completed quickly. So Rebellious, How many jobs can DP do for you per day?

Arbitrage might be an options - if you can service say 3 customers per DP account, then just make sure you make more than it's costing you.
10-26-2016, 02:24 AM
cool! : thnx!
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
10-26-2016, 06:05 AM
(08-19-2016 09:39 AM)I.M.Awesome Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

Here is a quick review...

Sell graphic design services to bloggers, businesses (online and offline), charities, etc, and outsource the work to places like design pickle and undulify.

Thx for reviewing. Reps added

33.gif
Free counters!