42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: [GET] Magic Video Robot - KABOOM ! MY PERSONAL FLAGSHIP SOFTWARE FOR ADSENSE and CLICKBANK DOMINATION
i cant see any software there
03-31-2012, 09:39 AM
RE: [GET] Magic Video Robot - KABOOM ! MY PERSONAL FLAGSHIP SOFTWARE FOR ADSENSE and CLICKBANK DOMINATION
1. mvsm 2.0 it's Magic Video Site Maker, NOT Magic Video Robot!
2. The last version for MVR (march 2012) is v1.2 !
04-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Thank you!!!! great post!!! :)
04-09-2012, 09:16 AM
i cannot install it without registered email. anyone can help me?
see you at the top
04-12-2012, 04:48 AM
Download:
Code:
http://mir.cr/1MUZQRDA

virustotal:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4697a3abf983c7d9a36cea1f71b74d51aa16252296c9fa1158079018ca86e995/analysis/1334134848/
7.gif
04-12-2012, 05:05 AM
There is no software in the zip archive!
Is it normal?
04-12-2012, 10:34 AM
how to install this software?
04-12-2012, 03:43 PM
after installed and access the admin area, i got this message ==> "Your browser Session Has Expired Due To Inactivity.
All Functions Are Currently Locked.

Please Refresh Your Browser To Re-Athenticate." please help?
see you at the top
04-12-2012, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 05:10 PM by viking cpa.)
You have to upload this to your server. It will be on your hosting, this is not a software you install on your computer....
It's php based, there are no .exe or .msi, or whatever. If you don't have a hosting account, get a free one, just follow the directions as far as the requirements. i have not installed it yet, because I'm actually thinking of trying to buy it. This would be good to use with the other share I think it was authority site domination, and also CPA, offers if this works, think outside the box. Hell anything that can massively blast out sites can be monetized somehow, even if the sites are finally killed, hell get .99cents domains and balls out on this stuff. Now someone show me how to do this!! lol (just kidding)
Quote: Q - How Do We Use MVR... Does it upload to our server ?

A - Yes. MVR is PHP software. You will download a zip file with all the scripts and folders.

then you upload them to your own server, run the installer ( one click ) and you're ready to

go. MVR will now be installed on your server.

Q - What are the requirements to use MVR ?

A - A hosting account with 1 MySQL database available, PHP 4+ and 1 cron job.

This is all very easy to setup and there is a full feature video to show you step by step.

Almost ALL hosting accounts have these requirements and The whole process takes

only 4 - 5 minutes tops.

Q - Will you be keeping the software up to date ?

A - Absolutely ! this is my baby. My retirement software. Anyone that gets a copy gets

any new features I add, and any required updates along the way.

If you check out my rave review on Magic Video Site Maker, you will see I put out

TONS of updates. Sometimes as many as 5 per month !! You will also read how much

my customers enjoy my top grade customer support. ; )

Q - Are there Resale Rights or Give-Away Rights included ?

A - Absolutely Not ! You may not resell, redistribute or give-away the software in any way.
06-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Sold out WSO. Looks like a nice php based software. But he does not have that many reviews on the WSO.
14.gif

44.gif