13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2015, 03:47 AM
RE:
(03-04-2015 02:03 AM)drmindbender1971 Wrote:  I am laughing at the person that said this course isn't anyone's time. The man (Anik) is showing how anyone can build a list. What more can he do? Isn't list building a viable model? I guess the person who made that statement lives in a huge mansion and drives top luxury cars...lol...Thanks to the poster. Have a good one guys!

drmindbender1971, huh?

Well, it's clear your mind is totally f*cking bent - just like every other NOOB >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<'s mind here! Biggrin

ME:

Huge mansion? Maybe.
Money? Check.
Top luxury cars? Definitely.
Hot women? POSITIVELY!

NOOBS like you are too funny! The superb examples of idiots like you criticize others because they are successful and have (and continue to make) money?!

Go ahead - take your best shot, loser NOOB >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<!

I mix know-nothing NOOBS like you with my morning meal! When you and the rest of the NOOBS like you get your heads out of your asses, you might learn something from people that actually know their stuff AND HAVE MADE MONEY! I have said it before and will continue to say it:

The only way I keep score is with MONEY - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

Anik "The Fat, Useless, Little Indian" Singal strikes again!

Here he is - with the same bullshit course he put out in 2008 - re-skinned for a brand new legion of useless NOOBS! Biggrin

Yeah! You clowns are r-e-a-l-l-y getting something!

NOT!

One-plus GB of shit is still shit! And I have seen this fat little >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<'s same crap listbuilding "product" for over 7 years, and ...

IT NEVER CHANGES! (AND NOTICE THE SINGULAR USE OF THE WORD - "PRODUCT!")

Whatever was in his last course ... is IN THIS ONE! It is a mongrel product he had cheap Indian writers re-skin and rewrite - NOTHING MORE!

If you have ever read anything by this clown or ANY AVERAGE IMer, you already have seen this.

I won't even waste my time reviewing this - it is THAT poor! And I've wasted my time with his nonsense before. I have forgotten more than this idiot will learn in his lifetime! When are you NOOBS going to learn?

This is the same listbuilding stuff EVERY marketer teaches! He is only one more member of a group of IM wannabe "gurus" who share ALL the same materials and only add their own spins to them - then repackage them to sell to idiots like you!

Whoever you have ever read listbuilding materials from in the past, this guy's stuff is copied, stolen, shared - use your own terminology - from them!

Only, this bozo is more inept and less capable than almost all of them. I know because I have read and watched his stuff!

There is great listbuilding stuff already on this forum that illustrates how this idiot is one more useless, "ME TOO" marketer!

This guy is s-o-o good, he has to hide behind at least five different aliases (that I know about!) Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-06-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: [GET] Anik Singal Inbox Blueprint $241 Full Course
thanks. rep added
04-07-2015, 04:03 AM
Like I said, the man is doing the same thing that many other so-called Gurus are doing. What makes him any different. So, I guess Frank Kern is your savior (your Christ). He has shown you the light. You were lost, but know you have been found. LOL....Man, get out of here with that nonsense. You are entitled to your opinion, why can't I be entitled to mine?

Why are you trying to attack me for telling the truth? Are you aware of how many people re-brand their courses and sell them over and over again? What makes Singal any different?

Don't know him and I am not trying to defend him. I am just telling the truth. You referred to him as an fat Indian. I see that you are cocky, but are you prejudiced as well?
04-07-2015, 04:23 AM
(04-07-2015 04:03 AM)drmindbender1971 Wrote:  Like I said, the man is doing the same thing that many other so-called Gurus are doing. What makes him any different. So, I guess Frank Kern is your savior (your Christ). He has shown you the light. You were lost, but know you have been found. LOL....Man, get out of here with that nonsense. You are entitled to your opinion, why can't I be entitled to mine?

Why are you trying to attack me for telling the truth? Are you aware of how many people re-brand their courses and sell them over and over again? What makes Singal any different?

Don't know him and I am not trying to defend him. I am just telling the truth. You referred to him as an fat Indian. I see that you are cocky, but are you prejudiced as well?

Hey drmindbender,

Do not waste your time with this resident di ckhead quasar. These american cuacasian or blacks are the most filthy humans in this world. They think they know all in the IM world. I bet this quasar us a fool who makes about 300 $ per month as a janitor at walmart, and in his free time pretends to be all know guru here in bbhf.

Indian people launch some of the coolest software in IM, and the marketing guy I have seen is an Indian dude called Neil Patel. This quasar won't be good enough to pick Neil's pubes when it comes to quality content and software.Biggrin
04-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi Quasar , I don't have any knowledge or experience compared to you.

I got inbox blueprint from our bbhf , I haven't used it yet.

I thought , it will be a good product.

If you think inbox blueprint is not good , can you suggest me and my bbhf friends a good list building course.

I like to build a long term email marketing business.

Quasar , I respect you a lot and sad to see your words about Indians :(
13.gif
04-08-2015, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 03:26 PM by Expl0rer.)
Tell me what you've got and I'll tell you what you need.

Too bad to see racists get a pass here.
04-08-2015, 06:51 PM
THANX. I'll CHECK IT OUT. + REP.
04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
So many bonuses my head is spinning lol.

Thanks for this awesome share! Rep+++

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : [GET] Anik Singal Inbox Blueprint $241 Full Course http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...z3WmVmC5s8
bestblackhatforum.com
http://inboxblueprint.com/claimyourbonuses/
04-28-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: [GET] [MASSIVE SHARE] Anik Singal's INBOX BLUEPRINT 2.0 [NEW Direct Registration]
Thanks Mate.. Rep given
04-28-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: [GET] [MASSIVE SHARE] Anik Singal's INBOX BLUEPRINT 2.0 [NEW Direct Registration]
it's old 1.0 registration page.@
38.gif

71.gif