38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2013, 03:10 AM
RE:
What a joke and waste of time! I could live with it if there was something to be gain from both sides, but WTF am I going to do with a list of PLR article titles. Why not at least give the actual files so we can get some benefit out of it. I hate onesided, self absorbed IDIOTS!!! Angry Angry Angry
02-01-2013, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 04:50 AM by akkiverma.)
RE:
Here you go the full download list which was there in that text file:

Indeed this collection is huge and i don't think so who would download here

Update: All stupid links removed..!! This thread deserves a deletion!!
02-01-2013, 03:54 AM
RE:
@akkiverma

Yes the list is huge and I saw that list as well, however if you had taken even a moment or two and clicked on any of them you would see they are worthless as they say the file is not there. These are very old links that have long since been abandoned and that is what this is all about. Information provided was not verified, just pasted and posted!!! Tongue Tongue

VERY RUDE!!! Angry Angry
02-01-2013, 04:49 AM
RE:
i actually checked only one link randomly and by chance that was working, so i thought all must be working and i copy pasted those here. But now i would edit my previous entry and would love if administrator may delete this thread itself.
Amen!!
02-01-2013, 07:11 AM
RE:
I too would like to give you a very large TY and also a +1 Rep for the effort that you in bring this to us here at BBHF.

Cheers,

gnucanuck
54.gif
02-01-2013, 07:37 AM
RE:
(02-01-2013 07:11 AM)gnucanuck Wrote:  I too would like to give you a very large TY and also a +1 Rep for the effort that you in bring this to us here at BBHF.

Cheers,

gnucanuck
Thank you :)

31.gif