65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2021, 09:29 AM
RE: [GET] MAGNETIC MARKETING DELUXE KIT
Please, could someone reupload this. The link is down!
02-08-2021, 10:18 AM
Please reup
02-08-2021, 08:00 PM
re-up please
02-08-2021, 08:38 PM
thanks for the share
02-15-2021, 04:38 AM
Can someone kind enough to re-up please ??
79.gif
02-15-2021, 11:22 AM

I see re-up requests in 2021 for a share that was posted in 2018.

Please see my post #12 on this thread. I said that back in, what...? June of 2019! And I only posted that because I had seen no mirrors in almost 6 months since I shared the file.

First, I want to thank F9l7P13 for the mirror link he posted in June of 2019. This thread is already 2 whole years (and nearly 2 months) old since I first posted it (6/2018) and these links cannot last indefinitely, which is why I posted a year later to ask for an occasional mirror to keep it going.

Well, there's that old saying...

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

It's not a good look when the original sharer re-ups a file (unless they choose to) because nobody gives a f*ck enough to simply mirror it for them. I call that "doing double-duty" --- working harder than you should have to and certainly harder than most on this forum deserve.

I mean, c'mon people --- how hard can it be to upload a file to share with OTHERS that someone else generously did for YOU?!

So much for community.

With all the kind "Thanks --- wow --- great share --- keep 'em coming --- you're awesome!" posts I get regularly, which I truly appreciate, NOTHING makes me happier than seeing my shares mirrored. It's one less thing I have to do and it keeps all the re-up posts at bay.

All I can do is ask --- and I take notice when my requests go unanswered.

There is a general lack of caring and empathy in this community that will eventually erode this forum like a cancer, from the inside out. I just don't know why I expect better and keep getting disappointed.

Why can't people do the things to benefit others that they'd want others to do for their own benefit? This question baffles the sh*t out of me.

Since my original post is too old to edit (it's locked due to the time passed) I can't UPDATE it to post a working link or remove the dead Mega link. So get the working link below.

But at some point, that, too, shall pass and unless someone mirrors it (and I'm tired of asking!), there will be more re-up requests at a later date.

And I'm not doing this a third time.

So, with all that said, here is my share... AGAIN:

Dan Kennedy's
MAGNETIC MARKETING - DELUXE KIT
With Exclusive Bonuses

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nu8dxklxnekis6d/Dan+Kennedy+-+Magnetic+Marketing+Deluxe+Kit.rar/file

The Virus Total is the same as for my original post because it's the same file and this re-up took time from my day that I hadn't planned.

SMH

I'm outta here!
Layna61524
02-15-2021, 12:55 PM
Kisses and hugs your way!
02-16-2021, 06:00 AM
hugs and kisses plus reps
02-16-2021, 07:50 AM
Layna61524 thanks for this what sites do you suggest people share on for the most effectivness as you without doubt the authority on such things.
02-16-2021, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the hugs, kisses and reps but I'd much rather someone mirror the share at some point --- and occasionally after that. That would get me all tingly inside and I would begin to think there's hope for this forum after all.

I'm serious when I say I'm not doing this again because I shouldn't have to.

@jessyb: I'm not sure what you're asking me, so I apologize that I cannot reply. If you'd like to elaborate (or ask your question in another way) send me a PM and I promise to do my best to get back to you. Thanks for the kind words but I'm no authority --- on anything.

Thanks
Layna61524
15.gif

72.gif