7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-11-2024, 08:39 AM
[GET] MADE YOU LOOK [AUDIOBOOK]
MADE YOU LOOK
How to Use Brain Science to
Attract Attention And Persuade Others
[Audiobook]

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240710-143852.png]
English | ASIN: B0CZ1Z61CT | 2024 | 7 hours and 21 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 209 MB

ABOUT THE BOOK

There's an overlooked but critical scientific fact that every marketing professional needs to know: Many decisions start with attention, and it's your job to grab the attention of every prospective customer as effectively as possible.

But in this increasingly fast-paced, busy, and noisy world, how do you capture people's attention, much less persuade them?

To answer this question, cognitive neuroscientist Carmen Simon leverages insights gleaned from her use of advanced technologies to study where people look, for how long, what type of attention leads to memories, and what keeps the brain coming back for more, to determine the effectiveness of sales pitches, marketing materials, corporate presentations, training videos, and other business content.

In Made You Look, Simon presents her four-part framework for effectively attracting the attention of customers and impacting their buying decision.

Each section of the book provides detailed guidelines you can use in your communication materials immediately.

Attract attention and, as a result, influence memory and decisions with Made You Look, and lead your company to the top of your industry.

GET IT HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g22y80hbrsz12zd/Made_You_Look_How_to_Use_Brain_Science_A.m4b/file

VIRUS TOTAL: 0 / 63 - File is clean.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0c56...9fe3ab1526

[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-11-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: [GET] MADE YOU LOOK [AUDIOBOOK]
Thank You Layna!

As always, your bring the good stuff to light.

As someone that has spent a lot of time, both for myself and for many of my clients, learning to influence (in a good way) people and move them to make decisions has been a primary skill I have (and continue to) spent a lot of time, effort, and money on developing.

Carmen Simon's work is very good and when I saw your share I decided to add a little G.S. love to it.

For those of you that are not into audio files, I have included the PDF version of the book in my share. I am also including another book by Carmen Simon called: Impossible to Ignore - Creating Memorable Content to Influence Decisions (also in PDF format)

I hope you and the community get some value from this high quality information.

My share has both books in a single file that is protected by the Standard BBHF Password.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
07-11-2024, 06:17 PM
"Impossible to Ignore" should be required reading for everyone. Similar to an experienced guide guiding us through a dense forest, Dr. Carmen Simon simplifies difficult concepts for us to understand.

I am really excited about her new book. Thankfully, the audio version and the PDF are both available to us, and maybe reading while listening to the audio may enhance our understanding.

Thank you, @Layna and @GordanShumway.

Thanks Perfect 10
07-12-2024, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2024 12:59 AM by layna61524.)
@PeanutButterFalcon and everyone who posts to the thread and/or adds reps for this: I'm very happy for the positive reception this share has received so early-on. I just happened to be on one of my many favorite file download sites that host Rapid.gator links and saw this audiobook and decided it would be a valuable share on BBHF. Enjoy the listen...or the read!

@GordonShumway: Well, doggone it, GordonShumway --- bless your soul! 61heart

If anyone can come along and 10X someone's share with ultra-value vibes, it's certainly YOU, my friend. What better way to enjoy an author's expertise than to have it available in more than one format? Plus...as lagniappe (Louisiana-speak for "a lil sumpin extra")...another of her books, as a bonus! Happydance

I've max repped you for this and wanted to publicly post my appreciation. So thank you, thank you, thank you for the added value.
07-12-2024, 06:25 AM
Great! very interesting. Thank you
46.gif
07-12-2024, 08:51 AM
@Layna - Thank you for the kind words.

I felt like I was just playing, "Follow The Leader". When I saw your share and I knew the value of what you were offering, I just wanted to see if I could help in your efforts to bring high quality content to the community.

You shares are always so good, you make it difficult for the rest of us to add much to them. But this time I saw an opportunity to give the content in a different format.

I only did this because I personally learn better when I read the information. Take notes, copy-n-paste parts that really resonate with me. I thought maybe others are the same and would like your awesome share in written format.

If even a single person gets value from it and puts what they learned in to practice, then the effort was worth it.

I have deep respect for the amount of effort you put in to make your shares so good. I know so may people have gotten a lot of value from your efforts. I am one of them.

Again, thank you for your kind words,

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
07-12-2024, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2024 09:05 AM by mono2005.)
Great share thanks to both Layna and GordanShumway, God bless you. Rep.

Sorry, reps not working.
07-13-2024, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2024 02:48 AM by layna61524.)
@mono2005: What you mentioned may not be the same as what I'm writing about below but if it is, here's what I can recommend you try...

@Anyone who need to know:

REPS NOT WORKING: If you are trying to add more reps to a member after you've already repped them on the same thread, you may see a notice saying you've added reps already and you can't add more.

Seeing that message may seem like the reputation system isn't working but the forum may be set up this way to limit adding reps based on the way some members (generally newcomers) are allotted a limited number of reps at a time. This may be a safeguard to help them to conserve their supply so they don't run out. I don't know for certain but that's one theory.

In such a case, if you ever decide you want to add reps above and beyond what a forum thread allows, then you've got another option.

NOTE: I wanted to use my own profile to demonstrate these steps but since I'm obviously not allowed to +REP myself, the button I wanted to show you doesn't appear in my own profile on my computer. So I'm using Gordon Shumway's profile instead.

You can add more +REPs for anyone you choose on a thread...even if it isn't the original sharer. For example, you may want to +REP someone based on a position they took to an issue that you agree very strongly with or someone who added value to the original share by posting links to highly useful downloads directly related to or that supplemented the original share.

So, here's how to do that, in five simple steps...

STEP 1: On the thread where you access the share, click on the sharer's username. In this example, I clicked on GordonShumway and that takes me to his profile page in the left side of the browser screen.

STEP 2: Find the word: RATE and click it (see RED ARROW in the image below).

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240712-082159.png]

STEP 3: A pop-up box appears in the upper-left corner of your browser, giving you the opportunity to add reps (+1 to +5) for the share and to post a comment for the user (see image below).

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240712-082259.png]

Use the drop-down box to select the number of +REPs you want to add and type a comment in the text field. The most frequently used standard comment is: Thanks for the share but you may put anything you want in the wording of your phrase.

STEP 4: Click the ADD RATING button (see the RED ARROW in the image above) to complete the +REP process.

STEP 5: Click the Close Window text link that will appear afterwards to shut down the pop-up window.

You can repeat it again if you decide to.

Thanks
for reading!
07-13-2024, 11:46 PM
Thanks for sharing Layna and Gordon +

43.gif