50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2014, 07:55 AM
[GET] Luther Lando-Event Marketing System
My team has put together a software package that solves one of the biggest problems local biz owners are facing right now (and it turns out this is the only affordable solution available to them).

Right now, we are offering a white label program to a handful of
our previous customers who want to take our solution and duplicate it Into their own business.
We have only been offering this solution to
businesses in New York, which means no business outside our town has even seen this yet.

And if you are looking for a unique service that is in huge demand right now then this program is for you.[b]
[/b]
Main Street bars and restaurants are paying as much as $10,000 to get their hands on this eCommerce solution...

Check out this video here to see how we are booking checks this size: This Software is Booking $10,000 Checks From Local Biz Owners.

Why are restaurants, bars, and night clubs this interested in an ecommerce solution?

Simple... Because these businesses thrive on throwing regular
events and parties in order to bring in a steady stream of new customers.

[b]Imagine: For the first time ever, small local places can actually sell tickets to their events online just like the big promoters do.[/b]

So far, this opportunity has excited every local pub owner we have
approached cutting us 5 figure checks to set this up for them (not to mention hefty monthly fees to keep the system up to do date).

I am white labeling this solution to anyone who wants to get in on the action, but there is a catch.

Only a handful of people will be let in on the white label
program. This way it keeps the number of people offering this service
small, and we can all work together instead of competing :) END.

SALES PAGE HERE:

PHP Code:
http://reillylabs.com/event-management-system/ 

DL Link:
PHP Code:
http://urlz.so/l/mu-9aff650l/ 

I am also organizing a GB Here that will take your Salesmanship to a new level. 2 guys selling website development sold over $7,000,000 worth of websites,with just them 2 only find out what it can do for your business!

AS ALWAYS REP IS APPRECIATED
05-22-2014, 01:37 PM
RE:
this was already shared here...... http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...llyLabs-97
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-22-2014, 01:42 PM
RE:
i stink!
Could have sworn
i check before posting.
05-22-2014, 02:21 PM
RE:
that's cool. it's the thought that counts anyway....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
05-22-2014, 11:22 PM
RE:
+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!
19.gif
05-22-2014, 11:55 PM
RE:
wow...thank you!
05-23-2014, 12:00 AM
RE:
great, thank you!
05-24-2014, 12:31 PM
RE:
Thank you for the share!

12.gif