59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2017, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 07:53 AM by godisdog.)
[GET] Lukas Resheske Copywriting Mentorship Program
This is the 2016 version of LR's Copywriting Mentorship Program.

That's right - just last year.

I was surprised to find that he has made it available for free on his webpage here.

It's a very, very solid program packed with useful information. Definitely worth your time and attention. Eye opening knowledge.

Use it to finally get off your ass and start writing copy!

Some quick advice: Start by watching 90-Day Playbook. It talks you about the different phases of your copywriting career(Phase I - Newbie, Phase II - Build your own funnel, Phase III - On your way to 6 figures)

Link: https://www.lukasresheske.com/vidcasts

+Reps if this helps, boys. Thanks
10-12-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: [GET] Lukas Resheske Copywriting Mentorship Program
Thanks. Reps added.

Never heard of the guy, but willing to see what he has got to offer.
10-12-2017, 02:19 PM
@godisdog

Thank you for this awesome shareThanks

MAX REPS added
Behind each business there is a purposeā€¦
10-12-2017, 02:20 PM
(10-12-2017 01:17 PM)devildog Wrote:  Never heard of the guy, but willing to see what he has got to offer.

Read more here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukasresheske
Behind each business there is a purposeā€¦
10-12-2017, 05:06 PM
godisdog, thank you so much for sharing this...

looks like there is lots of valuable gems in there...

and I am glad that I don't have to download anything :)

+5 rep's added for this super valuable share... :)
61.gif
10-12-2017, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 10:26 PM by godisdog.)
@devildog

Hey bro this is HANDS DOWN the most detailed stuff I have ever seen on how to research your market properly.

1. Breaks down the market sophistication Eugene Schwartz taught at a completely different level. You will understand your market like never before. Most other copywriting products focus on the "writing" part of the process, this gives you an ABSOLUTE clear idea of how to research your prospect. Once you do that, your copy will speak to your prospect even if your writing skills are S*****.

2. A FULL module on storytelling that guides you through not just the "Hero's journey" but 7 other different types of stories.

3. Provided DETAILED info on how to get into your customer's head, and it isn't just limited to the usual "oh just go to amazon and read reviews." Don't confuse this with market sophistication, what I mean is he has provided the little tips and tricks that help you form a full image of the customer.

There's a FUCKTON of info on how to sell your copywriting services and deal with clients. And all that info is LEGIT, my man.

In his 90D playbook he talks about how to know where you are in your copywriting journey, and how to get to the next phase. ALL the way up to becoming a 6-figure copywriter.

If you ever watched Gary Bencivenga, you'd know he talks about not thinking like the fisherman. You gotta think like a fish to catch fish.

This product is like making the astrology, numerology chart and tracking the frickin' ecosystem of the fish.

Those videos are absolutely invaluable if you learn all those processes.

I had earlier made a REQ thread for this here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-...ip-Program

That's how desperate I was for this one. Happened to check his page yesterday and found it there. ALL OF THE VIDS.

Sure, there's no webinars etc. But trust me the info that's already up there is still soooooo good.

For your own good, please watch it. And give it your full attention.
10-14-2017, 06:16 PM
@godisdog

! I have never heard of this guy , but his stuff seems solid. Thanks very much for the share, as well as exposing us to this resource.

Thanks to other who gave valuable insights as well on this resource. It is much appreciated.

Reps given.
10-15-2017, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 07:42 AM by devildog.)
(10-12-2017 10:19 PM)godisdog Wrote:  @devildog

Hey bro this is HANDS DOWN the most detailed stuff I have ever seen on how to research your market properly.

1. Breaks down the market sophistication Eugene Schwartz taught at a completely different level. You will understand your market like never before. Most other copywriting products focus on the "writing" part of the process, this gives you an ABSOLUTE clear idea of how to research your prospect. Once you do that, your copy will speak to your prospect even if your writing skills are S*****.

2. A FULL module on storytelling that guides you through not just the "Hero's journey" but 7 other different types of stories.

3. Provided DETAILED info on how to get into your customer's head, and it isn't just limited to the usual "oh just go to amazon and read reviews." Don't confuse this with market sophistication, what I mean is he has provided the little tips and tricks that help you form a full image of the customer.

There's a FUCKTON of info on how to sell your copywriting services and deal with clients. And all that info is LEGIT, my man.

In his 90D playbook he talks about how to know where you are in your copywriting journey, and how to get to the next phase. ALL the way up to becoming a 6-figure copywriter.

If you ever watched Gary Bencivenga, you'd know he talks about not thinking like the fisherman. You gotta think like a fish to catch fish.

This product is like making the astrology, numerology chart and tracking the frickin' ecosystem of the fish.

Those videos are absolutely invaluable if you learn all those processes.

I had earlier made a REQ thread for this here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-...ip-Program

That's how desperate I was for this one. Happened to check his page yesterday and found it there. ALL OF THE VIDS.

Sure, there's no webinars etc. But trust me the info that's already up there is still soooooo good.

For your own good, please watch it. And give it your full attention.

Thanks a lot! Reps added. :-)

(10-12-2017 02:20 PM)Nitro Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 01:17 PM)devildog Wrote:  Never heard of the guy, but willing to see what he has got to offer.

Read more here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukasresheske

Thanks Nitro. Reps added.
10-15-2017, 03:19 PM
Buddy, you have completed your own Request by sharing it.
This shows you are so much worthy here in BBHF.
Thank you so much for your sharing. I will surely look into it.
Max Reps added
10-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Repped you for your research. Thanks
5.gif

32.gif