13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-28-2022, 11:34 AM
RE: [GET] [Lost] DAN KENNEDY - "HOW TO THINK ABOUT MONEY" (6 Pages of PURE GOLD) ...AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE!!!
Something for everyone here in this share.
04-29-2022, 07:45 AM
RE: [GET] [Lost] DAN KENNEDY - "HOW TO THINK ABOUT MONEY" (6 Pages of PURE GOLD) ...AND SOOOOO MUCH MORE!!!
@xman10 and blackhatmack: Thank you both for posting. I hope you're enjoying the share.

@Theo1: Yes, Tom Brady returned to the Bucs so he came out of retirement. There's an interesting story behind that, as I'm certain you have already heard by now. Shortly after the Saints' coach Sean Payton announced his retirement (saying he was going to take a year off and think about what he planned to do moving forward), Tom Brady announced his retirement.

Come to find out, behind the scenes, they both planned to resurface in their respective roles wearing Miami Dolphins' aqua-and-orange but something happened and the deal went bust. I can't be sure but it believe it was attributed to the Brian Flores discrimination lawsuit that happened around that time. I suppose they felt that to have that happen would confirm what Flores' suit already alleged --- that qualified coaches of color aren't even on the radar while white coaches (some with horrid past records) keep showing up season after season as head coach or in some other capacity. It didn't help that around the same time, former Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey revealed that the Titans' ownership secretly told him the job was his before the other candidates were even interviewed. He said it was weird to sit in a room talking with the other candidates, some who were very qualified, knowing beforehand that in the end, they were not going to get the job and that he had already been given notice that the job was his and they were going through the process to satisfy The Rooney Rule.

As for Payton, I think he will come back on the scene as a coach somewhere. He loves coaching too much to be pinned down in a suit and stuck in a broadcast booth.

I feel that Brady "settled" on going back to the Bucs after his Miami Experiment flopped. I'm not so sure that he will have Gronk(owski) to throw to but at least he doesn't have to bother with Coach Bruce Arians, since he has officially stepped down. That move smacked of politics. I carefully watch all 3 of the other teams in the NFC South (the Saint's division) and you can cut the tension between Arians and Brady with a knife. It could just be a personality clash but I'm sure Brady is thankful that Arians is no longer in the picture.

And lastly, tonight begins the NFL Draft! I've got my beer chilling and the snacks at-the-ready! The 2022 season is slowly but surely coming into view.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
09-08-2023, 12:09 PM
Ty vvvv much
09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Ty vvv much
10-08-2023, 12:02 AM
Super share, thanks, rep added
53.gif

21.gif