16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: [GET]Logo Studio - The Worst Logo Maker - Nulled by Scorpio
Asking for jvzoo transaction id.
06-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Johnny did you really mean it when you said worst :)
06-02-2016, 01:57 AM
what is password for registering this product ???

It asks for it on start
06-02-2016, 11:54 AM
(06-01-2016 04:41 PM)tintin Wrote:  Johnny did you really mean it when you said worst :)

That was me. Happydance
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
06-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Thanks!.....
77.gif
07-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Thank you fore this great share
07-11-2016, 06:25 PM
I didnt download the software but i gave you rep's for the title :D
07-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Purchased this on an impulse when it came out - asked for refund minutes after trying it.

Absolutely one of the worst pieces of software I have ever come across in say 25+ years of computer usage.

If you want to over complicate the process of creating a totally unprofessional logo that lacks even the most basic features - such as transparent backgrounds and literally looks like you googled an image loaded it into paint and stuck some text under it - this is for you.

Have some self-respect and make the effort to either find something better (as listed in a previous post) or learn the basics of photoshop/illustrator and edit a decent template folder.

It is cheap rubbish for WF dummies looking for a short cut (should of known better!!!).

A hilariously crap cynical rip off.
07-11-2016, 08:51 PM
(07-11-2016 08:35 PM)Mungo Wrote:  Purchased this on an impulse when it came out - asked for refund minutes after trying it.

Absolutely one of the worst pieces of software I have ever come across in say 25+ years of computer usage.

If you want to over complicate the process of creating a totally unprofessional logo that lacks even the most basic features - such as transparent backgrounds and literally looks like you googled an image loaded it into paint and stuck some text under it - this is for you.

Have some self-respect and make the effort to either find something better (as listed in a previous post) or learn the basics of photoshop/illustrator and edit a decent template folder.

It is cheap rubbish for WF dummies looking for a short cut (should of known better!!!).

A hilariously crap cynical rip off.

agree reps for nice words Thanks
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
07-13-2016, 04:16 AM
Hopefully the launcher and the programmer of the product see this thread and find out the crapiaty of their hard work.

it is interesting to see some idiot programmers don't know even google search function how works They can not search for (free image editor software/online) and see how far away are the competitors from their little funky, donkey, junky world (brain and mind).

BUT as always my BBHFriends (J.S and Scorp) thanks for thinking of bbhf.
55.gif
As Always Maximum Respect BBHFriends Cool

35.gif