12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-20-2018, 11:29 PM
[GET] Local Scraper - Needs Crack!
hope we can get the forum's best crackers on this. seems like a good scraping tool:

sales:

Code:
https://localscraper.com/

download:

Code:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Br50UdEOha0aF7YoGtPZNMxvfVLJkoWR

trial key:

Code:
Your E-Mail: email
Your License Key: 03FD-15AB-6F71

here is another scraper we had cracked on the forum. it is the latest version of web contact scraper. it also needs crack:

sales:

Code:
http://www.ginkosolutions.com/web-contact-scraper/

download:

Code:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KzLIXCuF2KbToeTu00ze_oZUUON358Cp

thanks,
producer
08-20-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: [GET] Local Scraper - Needs Crack!
thanks,Happydance
08-21-2018, 02:33 AM
@producer Thanks for the Software + Trial Key
No need to rep
08-21-2018, 06:04 AM
Cool share. Thanks
08-21-2018, 12:43 PM
i've tried, but invalid license, hope anyone can crack this..,
54.gif
08-21-2018, 02:12 PM
Or instead of cracking it you could support the author of the program. Just sayin. Ive been there before though and I get it. As ive said in other topics like this if you cant afford the less than $10 a month the program costs just hit me up via the contact page and I can offer a small discount if it helps.

I should mention that the trial key only lasts for about a day and gets locked to a computer at activation so this would have never worked anyway.
08-21-2018, 10:38 PM
(08-21-2018 02:12 PM)LocalScraper Wrote:  Or instead of cracking it you could support the author of the program. Just sayin. Ive been there before though and I get it. As ive said in other topics like this if you cant afford the less than $10 a month the program costs just hit me up via the contact page and I can offer a small discount if it helps.

I should mention that the trial key only lasts for about a day and gets locked to a computer at activation so this would have never worked anyway.

Thanks for coming on here. I think most of us are happy to support quality products that we use regularly in our business, but we like to "try" lots of the things we find here, to find the gems in a sea of mostly garbage.

Why not use this as an opportunity to "turn lemons into lemonade"? You could offer a special discount or trial coupon just for forum members, or set up a BSO.
08-22-2018, 03:53 AM
(08-21-2018 02:12 PM)LocalScraper Wrote:  Or instead of cracking it you could support the author of the program. Just sayin. Ive been there before though and I get it. As ive said in other topics like this if you cant afford the less than $10 a month the program costs just hit me up via the contact page and I can offer a small discount if it helps.

Offer an LTD here on bbhf at a decent price and I’ll buy it and I’m sure many others. I’m not one for monthly payments.
08-22-2018, 08:41 AM

Give us a 30 day trial, so we can test it fully... please
08-22-2018, 08:51 AM
Looks useful.....certainly need to test it out.
Agree with gash, offer an LTD here on bbhf at a decent price....no monthly for sure. That would work for me as well.

Yes well said jeffj 30 day trial to fully test out.

PLUS remove the max install on just 2 PCs. I would install on at least 2 of mine, plus would want to give access to VAs to use for me.
39.gif

60.gif