52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: [GET] Lisa Sasevich's New Book "Position Yourself for Online Sales Success" PDF + Bonuses + Videos ◄◄◄
Awesome share JOEMLM thank you and thank you too GordonShumway for the review + reps!
03-06-2017, 12:51 PM
RE: [GET] Lisa Sasevich's New Book "Position Yourself for Online Sales Success" PDF + Bonuses + Videos ◄◄◄
BTW - She is using this as an Upsell to her "Speak To Sell" program. That is shared on this sight, so once you get the idea and see the value of it as she does it in the book, then go a grab the full package and digest it.

You won't be sorry.

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-17-2017, 02:12 PM
thank you very much! reps addet.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
03-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the share.
10-22-2017, 06:23 AM
JOEMLM - YOU are a star!. max reps
10.gif
10-22-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: [GET] Lisa Sasevich's New Book "Position Yourself for Online Sales Success&qu...
(03-06-2017 12:51 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  BTW - She is using this as an Upsell to her "Speak To Sell" program. That is shared on this sight, so once you get the idea and see the value of it as she does it in the book, then go a grab the full package and digest it.
You won't be sorry.
G.S.

Just thought I'd make it easy for ppl to find this other course.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...asters-497

...and thanks for the share.
If you like it, don't forget to rep me cheers Happydance
10-22-2017, 02:06 PM
Thanks JOEMLM, Vanille Bean and Gordon Shumway - Max reps to ya..
10-12-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: [GET] Lisa Sasevich's New Book "Position Yourself for Online Sales Success&qu...
Great Share. Much Appreciated. BIG reps to you. "Piccasso"
11-14-2018, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the share.
I wonder if anyone would be able to share Lisa's Speak to Sell 2.0 course - not in the VIP section?
03-15-2024, 10:15 AM
This Looks interesting "Piccasso"
87.gif

85.gif