31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2015, 11:41 AM
i think you earned your pin... lmao
(03-17-2015 04:07 AM)cloneofclone Wrote:  Quasar is cracking my azz up...

Quasar: Dress that line. Dress that line, mister! Dress that line, soldier. Mister, hold my mount. [to Noob] You fat, disgusting slob! You're a goddamned disgrace!
JoeMLM: [watching from afar] A vicious mother, isn't he?
JohnnyShadow: He can't do that to our pledges.
JoeMLM: Only we can do that to our pledges.
Noob: It's a pledge pin, sir.
Quasar: A pledge pin! On your uniform?
Quasar: Just tell me, mister, what forum would pledge a man like you?
Noob: It's a BBHF pin, sir.
thank you, cloneofclone and Quasar, for learnin' dem leeches
now that is what i call thinking outside of the box
laughter is the best medicine and you guys just gave me a big dose of my favorite medicine
i hope you are DREAMING BIG

because sometimes small dreams are not worth having
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
03-18-2015, 01:06 PM
RE:
(03-17-2015 04:46 AM)Les Chiens De Guerre Wrote:  One of the best movies ever.......
(03-17-2015 04:07 AM)cloneofclone Wrote:  Quasar is cracking my azz up...

Quasar: Dress that line. Dress that line, mister! Dress that line, soldier. Mister, hold my mount. [to Noob] You fat, disgusting slob! You're a goddamned disgrace!
JoeMLM: [watching from afar] A vicious mother, isn't he?
JohnnyShadow: He can't do that to our pledges.
JoeMLM: Only we can do that to our pledges.
Noob: It's a pledge pin, sir.
Quasar: A pledge pin! On your uniform?
Quasar: Just tell me, mister, what forum would pledge a man like you?
Noob: It's a BBHF pin, sir.
hahaha this is the best soap opera ever in bbhf
03-19-2015, 02:17 AM
RE:
The video link 2.11 Creating Your Group is the same as the 2.10 video link. Does anyone have the correct link to "2.11 Creating Your Group" video. If so, please post the YT link. Thanks in advance.
03-19-2015, 03:15 AM
RE:
Courtesy of 'broker'..

You'll find it here:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxpJqHwCh4

Regards.. Smile
BestBlackHatForum.com by BlackHatters for BlackHatters - Sharing is Caring
03-19-2015, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 06:46 AM by sinip.)
RE:
Nope, that's 2.3 video. So we still miss 2.11 video. Anyway I've downloaded all of them to my HDD, and it is a bit over 3GB altogether (in HD quality), so in case of an emergency I can make the torrent. Mind you, considering my upload speed it will take at least 48 hours to finish initial seeding.
9.gif
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
03-19-2015, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 07:18 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(03-19-2015 06:25 AM)sinip Wrote:  Nope, that's 2.3 video. So we still miss 2.11 video. Anyway I've downloaded all of them to my HDD, and it is a bit over 3GB altogether (in HD quality), so in case of an emergency I can make the torrent. Mind you, considering my upload speed it will take at least 48 hours to finish initial seeding.

You guys continue to keep me laughing so loud and hard, my walls and windows shake! Biggrin

You needed to download the HD videos for a LI training course?!

You ARE joking, right? You do know this is a show-and-tell course and not graphics or some Photoshop bullshit where HD makes any difference, right?! (Unless you're blind!)

Instead of wasting all that time, bandwidth and disk space PLUS all the time to upload them wherever it is you will do that, you actually made a conscious choice to download the HD versions?! And chose to waste everyone else's time too?

That is sooo funny! The 360p versions combined ONLY needed 730 MBs! What a horrific waste of time and resources! Don't hurt yourself seeding those torrents! Biggrin

[Image: t9y34o.jpg]
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-19-2015, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 07:24 AM by sinip.)
RE:
(03-19-2015 07:17 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 06:25 AM)sinip Wrote:  Nope, that's 2.3 video. So we still miss 2.11 video. Anyway I've downloaded all of them to my HDD, and it is a bit over 3GB altogether (in HD quality), so in case of an emergency I can make the torrent. Mind you, considering my upload speed it will take at least 48 hours to finish initial seeding.
you actually made a conscious choice to download the HD versions?! And chose to waste everyone else's time too?

That is sooo funny! The 360p versions combined ONLY needed 730 MBs!

Yes, as a matter of fact I did download HD version on purpose. You see, I've been through VHS age (unlike you, most probably). And nowadays if I'm going to watch something I'll make d*** sure it is in good quality (and at 10Mbps download speed I can afford it).
03-19-2015, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 08:16 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(03-19-2015 07:23 AM)sinip Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 07:17 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
you actually made a conscious choice to download the HD versions?! And chose to waste everyone else's time too?

That is sooo funny! The 360p versions combined ONLY needed 730 MBs!

Yes, as a matter of fact I did download HD version on purpose. You see, I've been through VHS age (unlike you, most probably). And nowadays if I'm going to watch something I'll make d*** sure it is in good quality (and at 10Mbps download speed I can afford it).

That's so cute! You're such a wonderful loser!

Using your twisted attempt at a logical, intelligent response means if I gave you an AR-16 rifle and lots of bullets, you should go out and start shooting people - just because you have an efficient weapon and lots of ammunition. Biggrin

"Geez Quasar - let's blow all those resources and time - JUST because we have nothing better to do with our useless lives!"

That is so pitiful, I want to gag! This is exactly how losers think. It exists - so let's waste it or at least consume it!

Only, you don't want to compare who can afford what here, and especially not with me, chump. Biggrin

I could buy you and your shi.tty little life AND ALL your pissy little bandwidth a few thousand times over! (Conservatively, of course)

I've happily made more money in the last year than you will see in your entire life at that little 9 to 5 you're holding onto with all the strength you've got.

And you can forget about comparing brain pans. I forgot more yesterday than you will learn in all of 2015! (Aw hell, let's throw
2014 in too!)Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-19-2015, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 08:28 AM by sinip.)
RE:
I have no intention whatsoever of comparing anything with you. Post reported to moderating team. Speaking of rifles, I prefer AK-47. Much more efficient, personal experience.
03-19-2015, 08:28 AM
RE:
(03-19-2015 08:21 AM)sinip Wrote:  I have no intention whatsoever of comparing anything with you. Post reported to moderating team.

Good for you! Need any help?! Biggrin
7.gif

42.gif