64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2018, 08:10 AM
[GET] Learn to Trade the News by Thomas Franklin
[Image: 543242_6b2e_5.jpg]

Each and every single month there are large movements generated in the FX markets as a direct result of economic news announcements. It is what the large institutional traders utilise to make huge returns each year and as a individual private trader you can do exactly the same. This course will help to align you with the professional traders and, if you are new to news based trading, give you a whole new way of viewing the markets.

This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to trading these powerful economic news announcements including how to prepare for, and then take full advantage of trading opportunities presented to you every month. High impact news events create large and fast movements and the course is dedicated to helping you master the art of trading them safely and successfully.

In addition to learning to physically trade the news, this course will provide you with a more solid understanding of the news and how it impacts the currency markets specifically. This knowledge will provide huge benefits to your trading results, irrelevant of your current trading style.

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!c6gkgKoS!pB4nn4wwQqokUQKkiqDvNQ

Size: 818 MB
01-01-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: [GET] Learn to Trade the News by Thomas Franklin
Thanks for the share -sunnyTRIO-

The only reason I'm posting this piece is because I know that there are some decent people on this forum who really are trying to succeed at Forex, but don't know which resources/courses they should trust.

This one is worth your time.

Most people who're interested in News Trading for Forex (or any other financial market) have probably tried it a few times and found it exceedingly frustrating. And financially unpleasant.

Because they didn't reckon on the brutal professionalism of their opposite number(s) in the markets..., Central banks, market makers and governments themselves.

But, if you understand how professionals "use" the news, it will become clear and likely profitable if you work WITH the large institutions instead of against them.

Then, it will be rare that you lose on a trading "campaign".

Overview:

*All large trading institutions use economic news to trade.

*These market players can move the market so we must tune into their approaches.

*We want to put ouselves in their shoes and trade alongside them, NEVER against them.

*We may not have their fancy offices, millions of pounds or our very own analyst team but there is a way we can replicate the approach of the institutional trader

-----

Check it out.

And have a great New Year!

AbeLincolnBart

PS: And start buying the AUD/USD in Jan. 2018. A big bull move is on its way.... Just my opinion, but I'm right! ALB

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
01-01-2018, 11:50 AM
(01-01-2018 11:25 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  Thanks for the share -sunnyTRIO-

The only reason I'm posting this piece is because I know that there are some decent people on this forum who really are trying to succeed at Forex, but don't know which resources/courses they should trust.

This one is worth your time.

Most people who're interested in News Trading for Forex (or any other financial market) have probably tried it a few times and found it exceedingly frustrating. And financially unpleasant.

Because they didn't reckon on the brutal professionalism of their opposite number(s) in the markets..., Central banks, market makers and governments themselves.

But, if you understand how professionals "use" the news, it will become clear and likely profitable if you work WITH the large institutions instead of against them.

Then, it will be rare that you lose on a trading "campaign".

Overview:

*All large trading institutions use economic news to trade.

*These market players can move the market so we must tune into their approaches.

*We want to put ouselves in their shoes and trade alongside them, NEVER against them.

*We may not have their fancy offices, millions of pounds or our very own analyst team but there is a way we can replicate the approach of the institutional trader

-----

Check it out.

And have a great New Year!

AbeLincolnBart

PS: And start buying the AUD/USD in Jan. 2018. A big bull move is on its way.... Just my opinion, but I'm right! ALB

Thanks for the comments @AbeLincolnBart especially the last bit ...... that's setup can save few souls here.
01-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Just to add to what AbeLincolnBart said, anyone interested in news trading should also check out Order Flow Mastery Course, originally posted here by Mr.Sir (link below). It's absolute gold.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ly-in-BHHF
01-21-2021, 01:50 PM
Can anybody please help with this. Thanks in advance
33.gif
02-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Folder no longer available. Appreciate to re-up or mirror this link. Thanks
02-05-2021, 03:13 PM
Bump. Thank you!
02-05-2021, 06:40 PM