49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-19-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: [GET] Learn how I made $200k/year selling custom hold messages to local businesses
(09-19-2016 07:16 AM)Nitro Wrote:  @asiaa
The zip file is corrupted.
Could you please be so kind and reupload it?
no probs here - used 7zip to extract
09-19-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: [GET] Learn how I made $200k/year selling custom hold messages to local businesses
Reviews anyone?

WW
09-20-2016, 12:59 AM
pretty cool WSo... he gives you the tools with it...invoices etc.

one thing that stood out to me?

why would a business owner pay you MONTHLY for this service? you're just providing them with the mp3... I don't see how any business owner is going to say sure... here's $300-500 a month... they aren't getting any additional benefits from paying.

so that part to me would need to be clarified.
09-20-2016, 03:31 AM
(09-20-2016 12:59 AM)dconstrukt Wrote:  pretty cool WSo... he gives you the tools with it...invoices etc.

one thing that stood out to me?

why would a business owner pay you MONTHLY for this service? you're just providing them with the mp3... I don't see how any business owner is going to say sure... here's $300-500 a month... they aren't getting any additional benefits from paying.

so that part to me would need to be clarified.

He kinda addressed this in the WSO thread:

I would retain about 80% of them. The ones that would leave... They left because they saw the increase in business and saw it as the solution. Most customers would see the benefit in maintenance and changing up the messages for different seasons, sales, and new product announcements.

The ones who did stay, stayed for at least 6 months or so. There were quite a few that stayed on permanently.
09-20-2016, 03:57 AM
Thanks + Reps Added
32.gif
09-20-2016, 06:03 AM
Yeah, and here's the simple reason why someone would want pay you monthly:

Businesses can run different promotions every month, based on season, stock, store, availability/excess merchandise, etc.
Therefore, their messages could and should be rotated/changed up every month to reflect whatever the new thing they'd like to promote is.
For example, they'd have a Christmas message to play at that time of year, or a Valentine's Day promotion in late January/early February.

As a consultant/sales person, this is what you'd be selling them, the convenience of having this taken care of for their business, so they always have a fresh, relevant message that promotes their shit!

Hope that helps,
BigDaddy
09-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Thanks for sharing.
09-21-2016, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the share.
09-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Thank you for the share.
And the guys of the mirror
and the reviews. All repped.
09-24-2016, 06:31 PM
ZippyShare Mirror:
Code:
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/0TGHEA78/file.html

REP is Appreciated
13.gif

28.gif