55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2024, 02:08 AM
RE: [GET] Layna's Library of DOWNLOAD AND RESOURCE LINKS FOR COPYWRITERS
Thanks Layna!
06-16-2024, 10:18 PM
I've been wanting to read Carline Anglade's books for a long time. Thank you very much Layna!
06-19-2024, 10:18 AM
(05-30-2024 02:18 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  I'm happy to help. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524

thanks for this
07-11-2024, 07:25 AM
This is sooo awesome! Thaaank you so much, Layna <3
09-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Hello layna, do you have the rmbc method by stefan georgi
50.gif
09-01-2024, 09:33 AM
Amazing resources, Layna! Thank you. Max reps added.
09-02-2024, 07:01 AM
@Joovia: I have "access" to The RMBC Method through lifetime membership on a course download site. It's on Mega links and there are 4 parts (FE + 3 Updates that total more than 34 GB).

I won't share it on BBHF because all the crazy leeching traffic to those links will get them shut down. That's not fair to the paid customers who access that site.

I noticed something about your post right away.

I saw no kind "thanks" or +reps added for whatever you may have downloaded from my overly generous share. Just a direct launch into your request for something more than what I've already provided.

Unfortunately, the culture of this forum has shifted from people who genuinely try to help one another to many who are just along for the ride, grabbing everything in sight but adding no value whatsoever.

I'll do this much to help in your request...

You can search for Rapid.gator (RG) links along with any guru marketer's name or course title to find links online. Then convert those premium links using a debrid app so you get the download.

If you can't use RG links because you don't have a paid account with that file host, there is an affordable little app called Real-Debrid that strips the DRM code from premium links so can use them as easily as if you're downloading from a Mediafire or Mega link.

My Real-Debrid subscription cost less than $30 (one-off price) for an entire 6 month period but you can pay by the month. It's much cheaper but you pay more in the long run.

Real-Debrid flat-out works. I'm very pleased with it.

To look into Real-Debrid, go here:

GET REAL-DEBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com

And to find those premium links for The RMBC Method, search Google like this and follow the links...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240901-121917.png]

Or this...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240901-122001.png]

Follow any RG links returned in your Google search.

Paste the RG links into the window inside your Real-Debrid account and click the Unrestrict My Links button.

If the files are on the server, you'll see green bars where the links were.

If the files are dead or have been removed, you'll see red bars instead.

In the case where you get red bars, clear the window inside your Real-Debrid account (Reset button), go back to your Google search results and find another RG link and try the steps again.

In the case where you get green bars, if your favorite downloader program (ex: Internet Download Manager or JDownloader2) is integrated with your browser, the links can be parsed directly into your downloader. You can set up the downloads to run in the background automatically while you do something else.

When using JDownloader, you must first set up your Real-Debrid account in the settings menu by providing your login credentials (username and password) for it to run without any issues.

TO SAVE YOU TIME: I just tested the RG links from my Google search in Real-Debrid and got all green (good to go) results. So, The RMBC Method awaits you. All you need is your own Real-Debrid account. I cannot post premium links openly on BBHF so you'll need to do the Google search shown in the two images above yourself.

You no longer need to ask for help with getting a whopping 34 GB sized file. Now you've got the power to D-I-Y.
[Image: Layna-250.png]

59.gif