37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2015, 06:51 PM
{GET} Layered Popups
[Image: banner.jpg]
Demo
Link
Download
Link

Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s why I created “Layered Popups”. With this script you can realize your imagination and make unique multi-layers popup windows. You can create multiple layers with whatever-you-want content and add custom transitions/animations for each layer. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with 10 popular email marketing providers (MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, Mad Mimi, Benchmark, ActiveCampaign, Interspire and Sendy) and collect users’ names/e-mails. You can raise popup window on page load, on exit intent or show it on click event. Moreover you can use any popup as a part of webpage content. You can make your website more attractive and pay users attention to certain stuff.

Demo
Link
Download
Link
Please always download from my files.. always clean and straight from CC. Mirror downloads I cant guarantee that the files are safe and not been tempered with.
07-01-2015, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 07:00 PM by WareZ_GoD.)
RE: {GET} Layered Popups
Mirror Download Link’s of {GET} Layered Popups
Code:
http://rapidfilehost.com/OECNi15C
download with UNLIMITED speed

-------------
File is Clean 100%
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/78205...435741217/
07-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Old! version!
"Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers."
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
07-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Nope it's the newest version
07-02-2015, 06:44 PM
nope, see files modify date!!
48.gif
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
07-03-2015, 03:19 AM
(07-01-2015 06:51 PM)lolclol Wrote:  
[Image: banner.jpg]
Demo
Link
Download
Link

Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s why I created “Layered Popups”. With this script you can realize your imagination and make unique multi-layers popup windows. You can create multiple layers with whatever-you-want content and add custom transitions/animations for each layer. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with 10 popular email marketing providers (MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, Mad Mimi, Benchmark, ActiveCampaign, Interspire and Sendy) and collect users’ names/e-mails. You can raise popup window on page load, on exit intent or show it on click event. Moreover you can use any popup as a part of webpage content. You can make your website more attractive and pay users attention to certain stuff.

Demo
Link
Download
Link
Please always download from my files.. always clean and straight from CC. Mirror downloads I cant guarantee that the files are safe and not been tempered with.

Next time ***** do NOT repost my files!! Use search if not allready exist!!
07-03-2015, 04:25 AM
I did looked at the first 3 pages of 38 and could not see it pmedia.
07-04-2015, 03:43 PM
(07-02-2015 06:44 PM)OverThroned Wrote:  nope, see files modify date!!

please check the readme.txt file
07-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Again, This is an old version. Dont bulshit the people
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
07-05-2015, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 03:13 AM by lolclol.)
I downloaded on 7th July 2015 I then upload it on the 7tht July 2015 so how can it be the old version why would I lie check readme.txt and see the change log

Jus for you I will download it again and upload it
54.gif

44.gif