45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2012, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 10:10 PM by Massblack.)
RE:
Does anyone have the upsell.
I think its a pdf. Evil Facebook Magician v3...

Nobody?

MassBlack
Sharing is Caring!
11-23-2012, 04:44 PM
RE:
I'm looking for the upsell too anyone have it?
12-13-2012, 07:20 AM
RE:
Same here. The upsell would be great!
12-13-2012, 02:18 PM
RE:
Evil Facebook Magician has been shared here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-Unleashed
01-30-2013, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 11:21 AM by hawksbeak.)
RE:
Re: Rebellious

The tools/page info is a neat trick. thx. I thought that would be html of the page.

OTHER TOOLS for DOWNLOADING
There are other solutions right in Firefox or Opera. To down videos w/o playing them more than a few seconds, all these in Firefox work very well. The first one will convert them on the fly w/ another free download

flashvideodownloader.org and on Fx and Opera (less automatic) It will record things others won't. It gives you options on quality and size, and mobile.

"down them all" very nice-- will gut the page. You specify what file extensions you want from the page. It doesn't use the Fx downloader. It's very fast.
I use this when I buy something like one of those

"net video hunter" opens another little window or a tab so you can play it there or download it.

mp3mymp3 (standalone) is good for videos under security lock and key. You can trap the audio.
and just sit there doing screen capture w/ jarte (alternative to notepad). It can be buggy tho. Don't download from the developer's site. Use cnet and chk the virus totals.

And the big mamoo-- jdownloader. a standalone program that goes in to the file sharing sites. does capthchas, pauses, supports proxies. See my other post on this.

gom player plays most things w/o getting into the complexities of vlcplayer that edits well. Save directories or files to playlist. much change of aspect ratios etc or leave it alone.
18.gif
01-30-2013, 03:50 PM
RE:
Great share...I really loved this in particular^_____^
08-24-2013, 05:50 AM
RE:
Hey,

Thanks a lot Raven for your "Real Player" tool for ripping videos, but unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to rip them, as clicking on the amazon video links immediately opens the video up in Windows Media player...

...I can't find a way of opening the videos up online to download them as the tool suggests.

Could someone tell me how to use this tool to download the .mov files in this situation?

Thanks in advance.
08-24-2013, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 05:58 AM by supercharger.)
RE:
@Balls > outstanding work! Love the fact BBHF got this launch early!

@ALL
Making some Supercharged mirrors, but even at 4gb down, going to take a while :-)

+REP for a whole course that can be applied or taught at BIG $$$ getting rid of the BS and adding your own twist!

*** Glad to be Back! ***
06-05-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: [GET] Launches October 3 11am - Dr. Ben - Offline Social Pilot
I know this is an old thread. But can anyone share the PDF? That's no longer accessible. The rest are fine.

Thanks!
06-06-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: [GET] Launches October 3 11am - Dr. Ben - Offline Social Pilot
Try fb for dummies

this is so damm old it is pathetic that u dig it up

desperate?
61.gif

58.gif