34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2012, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 04:41 AM by Almighty Andrew.)
[GET] [LIVE!!! CPA Case Study] See Money Being Made in Real Time!
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING THE ACTUAL SALES PAGE HERE. YOU CAN VIEW IT OUTSIDE THE WARRIORFORUM BY VISITING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
http://cpareborn.com/cpa-reborn-wso/
CPA Reborn - YouTube

THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON AUGUST 20TH 2012!!
[Image: salespage.jpg]
There are no refunds for this Case Study... So be sure, before you click the buy button! It's the real deal... The info that will be presented, is exclusive to this case study. So you can't "buy, then try" and change your mind afterwards. Read the FAQ below if you are still unsure.

[Image: 2]

FOR SUPPORT REQUESTS USE THE TICKET SYSTEM BY
CLICKING HERE-> SuperMarketingPro Support Ticket System

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: Is this really live?
A: Yes, as live as it can be. Videos, etc... have to be recorded, rendered then uploaded. But they are at most 24 hours old.

Q: How do we know you're not using old campaigns?
A: I deleted data on 2 servers just for this case study. All campaigns on those 2 servers have been deleted.
This was to make sure everyone sees everything from scratch when I do it. I'm even using unused CPA accounts.

Q: Is this a course?
A: No it is a case study. However I will field questions and answers.

Q: Will you show everything?
A: Yes, everything possible. Everything from building landing pages, to setting up campaigns in the tracking software I use, to conversions, and split testing, etc... etc... EVERYTHING! I want this to be the most complete Case Study you have ever seen.

Q: What kind of offers are you using?
A: Freebie offers that are email and or zip submits.

Q: What type of traffic are you using?
A: CPV/PPV (Cheap traffic)

Q: Can a newbie do this?
A: Yes, as long as they truly pay attention and ask questions if they need help.

Q: You sounded pretty sure of yourself in that video. But why should we trust you?
A: A lot of people know me on this forum, and other areas of the internet. I've been doing this type of stuff for a long time.

Q: What if you don't get any campaigns to profitable margins?
A: I will... not every campaign is a hit... in reality more are misses then hits. That is why you are always doing multiple campaigns at once.

Q: Is this going to cost me anything firther than the initial price of the WSO?
A: No, not until you start doing your own campaigns. At that point you will be paying for traffic just like I do. I suggest everyone waits until the case study is over before jumping in and doing it on their own.

Q: Do you offer private 1on1 CPA training?
A: Yes but it isn't cheap. Plus I won't be doing any during this Case Study.

Q: Why no refunds?
A: Because, it is a live case study. I am not refunding people for the "This isn't for me, or You didn't say you were using paid traffic, or This is too complicated for me." If you think any of that is true for you. Don't buy it to begin with. If you think you will be ready at some point... then buy it while it is cheap, so you have it to reference later.

Q: Is there an OTO?
A: Yes, it is for me to personally review your campaigns. Make suggestions, and help those who want reassurance they are doing it correctly.

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/653537-live-cpa-case-study-see-money-being-made-real-time.html

Member Access
[hide]Username -> CpaKing49
Pass -> infiniteleads223[/hide]
Magic Button :
Code:
http://cpareborn.com/members-login-page/

Someone ripped it and mirror it!!!

#CPABBHF
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
08-17-2012, 04:47 AM
RE:
Someone has already changed the log-in!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
08-17-2012, 05:06 AM
RE:
as mentioned below the username and the pass are changed.
08-17-2012, 05:23 AM
RE:
WOW! Already? We must have a spy amongst us!! Cause this same problem occurred with another post where only a few people had access and the username and Password had both been changed!!
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
08-17-2012, 05:30 AM
RE:
I think maybe becoz andrew share a OLD OLD username / login details !!
29.gif
08-17-2012, 05:39 AM
RE:
EVERYONE SHOULD EDIT THEIR PROFILE. YOU SHOULD SEE A LINK UP TOP ON THE WORDPRESS BAR.
THIS WAY YOU CAN EDIT YOUR DISPLAY NAME. SO THAT WHEN YOU MAKE A COMMENT, YOUR NICKNAME
WILL SHOW, NOT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

This is the MAIN page on CPA Reborn.

Here you will navigate to the various content as it becomes available.

CPA Reborn officially starts with live content on August 20th 2012.
Estimated end date of CPA Reborn is August 31st to Sept 3rd.
Content will typically be posted approximately 24 hours after it is created.

Magic Button :
http://cpareborn.com/main/
08-17-2012, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 06:12 AM by heisenberg808.)
RE:
(08-17-2012 05:30 AM)Thor Aka Solar2010 Wrote:  I think maybe becoz andrew share a OLD OLD username / login details !!

yup, i wish i could take away my "thanks"

08-17-2012, 06:33 AM
RE:
(08-17-2012 06:08 AM)bendetta Wrote:  
(08-17-2012 05:30 AM)Thor Aka Solar2010 Wrote:  I think maybe becoz andrew share a OLD OLD username / login details !!

yup, i wish i could take away my "thanks"

lol Blush
08-17-2012, 12:14 PM
RE:
any mirrors?
08-18-2012, 10:24 PM
RE:
any mirror please
82.gif

12.gif