22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2014, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 11:03 PM by mtasdemir12.)
(GET) LIKE HUNTER - Improve Your Facebook Fanpage (My Ebook)
Hi There! I write my e-book. It's name is HAYRAN AVCISI (LIKE HUNTER)

[Image: orta1-e1406724491202.png]

About This Book --> Facebook Inviting Methodology and Improve

This book is Turkish but include pictures. I think you can understand.

Sorry my english

DOWNLOAD :
Magic Button :
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yrjhit

If you want more custom audiance or Facebook E-mails. PM me. I will share you.

Good luck. I love BBHF
07-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE:
new link? thanks
07-30-2014, 11:04 PM
RE:
(07-30-2014 11:02 PM)jucks72 Wrote:  new link? thanks
Reload please
07-30-2014, 11:09 PM
RE:
And we are supposed to translate it right!!!
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
08-02-2014, 09:24 AM
RE:
maybe somebody can help to translate this info
39.gif
08-02-2014, 11:32 AM
RE:
1st Page:

Entrance
First I wrote for the interest that you have shown in this booklet thank you very much. If you started reading this booklet, means that you are very lucky. Because the method described in this booklet learned a Facebook user, you pay a fee to advertise on Facebook is perhaps not then you will leave money on Facebook ads. Those described in this booklet to you that you have on your Facebook page, fans will increase the audience for advertising methods will teach you how to use.

Facebook is a great virtual media and many individuals do have a Facebook page. That they have fans on your Facebook page or by working to increase advertising, or appreciation of sellers in the market by buying existing Facebook appreciation page is a request to increase the fan base. Buy Likes, after transferring to your Facebook page that you have people coming to this page, Facebook page, with close attention to the topic of how much can it be?

Here are issues to be addressed in this booklet, INVITE FANS AUCTION PROCEDURE is Study. This study tried my own page as one can tell you that I have very successful results. For example, I have a fun page, I have prepared myself by inviting people in packet data, without using the boost I saw that ad. It impressed me a lot and as a booklet about it I decided to write FANS chaser.

FANS HUNTER is the name of the booklet of the reason that people bring to Facabook page, then different popular pages on the subject of people showing interest; Like those of their ships so that they share, comment and share those engaged in this kind of data in packets reached by being host. As this data to gain fans to your own page, you possess a kind of data as I hunt, is your opportunity to increase your fan base on your own page. In this booklet I will gift you some data. The reason for this, this booklet will explain the method, and the results of your experiment on your pages is your vision of yourself. If you are satisfied, work differently.

2nd page:

Watch out!
Those described in this book can not be shared without permission, and this book can not be reproduced in any form without permission. All the rights and responsibilities of the book belongs to the author. In books and data about the specific rights to individuals and institutions is not hosted. The process described in the book are not provided with personal information and transactions are not illegal in any respect. The methods described in this book, it is completely legal!

INVITATION TO IMPROVE WORK STYLE FANS You Need to Know First

1 While doing this, you must be an administrator of a page. This page fans in the process (appreciation) is being done to increase the number.
2 was the manager on the page, while the invitation process, you invite your Facebook profile, the phone must be certified. This is essential in terms of naturalness. Call procedure to increase
3 fans can work only 24 hours. Facebook and more studies are perceived as spam.
4 inviting them to Facebook, 5,000 people have been determined limit.
5 Pack of data, 5000 people were prepared as excel file.
6 Send Invitation invitation during the 2500 average of 5,000 people that make me are invited to go.

The reason for this is unknown. Is likely to be a condition resulting from Facebook. We repeat. AN INVITATION TO PROCESS SHOULD BE MADE ONLY 24 HOURS. Temporarily OTHERWISE inviting them may not perform this operation.
The subsequent steps will be described as illustrated. So your job will be easier.

3rd page:

1. In Step 1, you need to
(In red on page) Priority will increase fans' here. Later transfer contacts from and click the wait.

2. In Step 2 you need to
(In red on page) A popup message now on your list against the download file option beside each person invited Click and wait.

3. STEP 3 THINGS TO DO in
(In red on page) Click the button then pop up and pop-up windows that gave the package as a gift to you from one of the data and Click Open button Click.
(In black on page) then certainly expect nothing from click to download the contacts do not click the button

4. DO NOT NEED TO STEP 4 in
(In red on page)Facebook contacts will load after a little wait. Facebook 's contacts on the side you can see I load

5. STEP 5 THINGS TO DO in
(in red on page) people are loaded. Select all all the people saying we choose. Page is foreign to the British, Turkish is the Turkish 'Select. Click the Preview button Invitations

6. WHAT TO DO STEP 6 in
(in red on page) Against such a screen will come up to. First, the No. 1 location in the part of Mark. Click on the send button in the second time this.

7. WHAT TO DO STEP 7 in
(In red on page) Success has occurred with the invitation process. As we have seen our 5000 the number of people invited to an average person is gone. The reasons we have explained.

Invitation process step by step how to perform page, accompanied by photos you have seen. However, considerations need to know, when this process is that you should not always have data. Without the data packet can not get a result from this process. Because you do not have to invite people.

This process your application in this book for yourself, you've shared some data that you can download.

Consisting of 12 packages to this data by applying these methods in you, your page can see how it would effect. This package of data within 7 Popular Turkish Page, there are 5 pieces of data from the Foreign Pages. You can download from the link below. In file names which pages of data that is writing.

DATA DOWNLOAD

Muhammad Taşdemir
Sociologist and Social Media Consultant
My iletisim@mtasdemir.co
My http://www.mtasdemir.co

---
I Google translated this for you guys. Took a while. Hope it makes sense.
08-02-2014, 01:50 PM
RE:
Thanks and +5 rep for your efffort
08-03-2014, 12:06 AM
RE:
Thanks pahsurf - however the +5 rep didn't show up on my profile :(

21.gif