30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2023, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2023 08:32 AM by tes1234.)
[GET] Kyle Roof - SEO Tactics Book
Get Kyle's NEW Book
Get The Same 69 Fast-Acting SEO Tips That Generated $1,239,620.69 In Revenue

Sales Page
Code:
https://img.courses/landing/seo-tactics-book/

Hi, I'm Kyle Roof, an SEO, speaker, educator and co-creator of Page Optimizer Pro and IMG. Running 400+ SEO tests over a span of five years led me to understand how to consistently rank websites big and small.

It's a hard to swallow pill, but SEO usually takes months, if not years to kick in. The worst part? It's not like life will wait for Google to get its act together:

- While you are waiting for your site to rank, your bills are due.

- While you are waiting for your SEO chops to reveal themselves to your client, you need to eat.

The good news? SEO doesn't have to take that long to kick in. Some SEO tips can net you quick gains in terms of traffic and revenue.

These aren't here today, gone tomorrow tactics either. It's just the stuff that makes your life easier IF you know about them. Case and point:

PROOF OF A QUICK SEO HACK

? Normal SEO: You launch and article and you are still waiting MONTHS for the article to appear in the search results (This is the situation of thousands of SEOs)

✅ Quick hack: Create a basic Youtube video and link to your article to get it indexed, instantly!

See what I mean? Just one SEO quick win is the difference between waiting months or having instant results

About a month ago, I wondered how many fast-acting SEO tips I knew like the above and wrote them down. Before I knew it, I had more than 34 collected.

I then reached out to Olivier Franco, a CRO friend of mine to see if he too knew some fast-acting tips. He added more than two dozen fast-acting revenue boosters that he normally reserves for clients who pay him thousands for consulting.

But why stop there? I reached out to my circle of friends and their exclusive courses in search of one thing: Fast-acting SEO wins that increases traffic, revenue or both.

I got the answers and compiled everything in my "SEO Tactics" book. It's 69 of the best fast-acting SEO tips from my 5 years running SEO tests, and the generous contributions from all of my friends.

So if you have your own site that needs a traffic/revenue boost, or need to show your clients some quick results in order to get a lucrative retainer, SEO Tactics is the book for you. Here's what's inside...

DOWNLOD:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ysjbxhghg50uqa7/Kyle_Roof_-_SEO_Tactics.rar/file

Mods

Can you please move this thread to Freebies section. I mistakenly posted it in the Requests section.

Thank you.

7.gif