23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-02-2022, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2022 12:12 AM by tsunami7.)
[GET] Kyle Milligan - The Beginner Bundle (Copywriting)
Kickstart Your Copywriting Career
With The Proven - NO B.S. - Insights
Of A Multi-Million Dollar Copywriter

What It Takes To Make It BIG in Copywriting

I call it “The Schriefer Formula.”

Since Joe Schriefer gave it to me. Along with all the other copywriters he trained.

Those that executed it with ferocity, went on to make a name for themselves…

Take total control of their time…

And started buying their friends dinner at super fancy restaurants with all the extra money they were making.

Those that didn’t follow his formula faded into obscurity. And were never heard from again.

So lean in…

Because the process is deceptively simple.

All you have to do is…

Quote:1. Read a piece of copy a day

2. Write a piece of copy a day

3. Come up with an idea a day

That’s it.

That’s what it takes.

If you do those three things everyday, you’ll succeed.

You’ll realize your dreams of becoming an A-list copywriter and experience a level of freedom few ever reach.

But that leaves us with one gaping question…

HOW do I do those things everyday?

Where do I start?

How do I write “copy”?

How do I research a topic so I can come up with an idea everyday?

How do I find killer sales pages to read?

Introducing the...

BEGINNER BUNDLE

Inside The Beginner’s Bundle is every “know-how” you need to kickstart your copywriting career and take control of your life.

It answers every question you have about getting started.

And makes breaking into the copywriting game easier than ever!

Because when you join today, you’ll immediately unlock access to...

Take Their Money

The paradigm shifting book that put me on the map. And revealed the true language of copy. With this book, you’ll not only be able to see why a promo works. How to emulate it. And how to tap into the customer’s emotional brain to get them to buy. You’ll also get every other tool, tactic, and strategy I used to generate over $7 million my first year in the biz.

Automatic Copy

Which shows you how to get plugged into your industry, build a swipe file, tap into the psyche of your customer, research your product and/or your guru, and get to the point where the words simply start bursting forth from your fingers automatically.

Amazing Headlines On Command

A 48-minute deep dive into the art of crafting headlines that ensures you never have to worry about the top of a sales page or landing page or a subject line ever again. Throwing this training in is my way of making sure you’re fully covered as you kickstart your copywriting journey.

Pro Email Training with John Rhodes

A multi-part training series that shows you exactly how John Rhodes generated MILLIONS of dollars with email. And how you can use the same templates and formulas to stir your readers into a "buying frenzy" and skyrocket your sales!

Email marketing might be the single EASIEST way for beginner copywriters to get their feet wet in this game. I honestly think any copywriter could get started making a living with email tomorrow. That’s why I simply had to include this training in the offer too.

NESB Keywords

And finally you get your cheat sheet to New, Easy, Safe, and Big. This PDF has over 1,000 words you can plug-and-play into your copy to take it to the next level and trigger your prospect's emotional brain so you can effotlessly make the sale and open a world of unlimited potential for you…

Salespage:
Code:
https://copysquad.clickfunnels.com/sales-page1661801161373

Download:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uo4pu9lr86z5s6i/Kyle_Milligan_-_The_Beginner_Bundle.zip/file

My review: Geared towards newbies and beginners, but the Take Their Money book alone is worth the read no matter where your copywriting level is at.

It's basically a re-packaged deal of 2 of Kyle's entry level flagship products bundled with 2 of his monthly membership training sessions.

Nothing ground-breaking if you are above beginner level copywriter, but highly recommended if you are still green.

P.S. Please make mirrors if you can and help keep this thread alive for the late-comers.

Enjoy.
11-02-2022, 04:51 AM
RE: [GET] Kyle Milligan - The Beginner Bundle (Copywriting)
Thanks mate for share!
11-03-2022, 08:10 PM
Great share and appreciate the review too!
11-04-2022, 11:16 PM
hey man when i try to open it he says that I need a password
11-05-2022, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2022 10:33 AM by tsunami7.)
password is the usual (hint: forum url)
11.gif
11-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Thanks for share.

Add +rep
11-18-2022, 03:07 AM
Thanks for the share. Looking forward to reading the Take Their Money book.
11-22-2022, 07:22 PM
Thanks a lot
11-22-2022, 09:22 PM
Hello Tsunami7, can you share 7 Pages to 7 Figures by Kyle Milligan?

You had said that you have it, but you were having trouble uploading it due to the slow internet, as you were travelling.

I would love to get it I'm studying copywriting.

By the way, here is the latest course I got from Jay Abraham, hurry up and get it: hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Red1yZ4T#2sk_glwsF74PtlZwTVOUIQ

thanks.
11-23-2022, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the Mediafire link. Max reps added
48.gif

30.gif