40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2018, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2018 01:22 PM by impossibleman02.)
[GET] Kotton Grammer – Free Traffic Bootcamp
Free Traffic Bootcamp
The New Step By Step Formula To Getting Free Traffic To Any Business…

Kotton Grammer is an internet entrepreneur known for founding Kotton Grammer Media in 2013, a Multi-Million Dollar Internet Advertising and Media Company that specializes in search engine optimization (SEO).
He has also been featured or quoted in many publications including, Inc.com, Huffingtonpost.com, USAtoday.com and Forbes.com
Kotton Grammer has spoken at motivational and business events, including Lurn Masters and Digital Marketer’s Content and Conversion Summit.
His Agency is ranking #1 in Google for Chicago SEO, St. Louis SEO, New Orleans SEO, Memphis SEO, Orlando SEO, Miami SEO. Kotton has also sold over $40,000,000 in digital products through webinars. His mission is to help students from all around the world use modern marketing skills to build businesses that allow them to live extraordinary lives.

Join Our Bootcamp – Here’s What You Get…
Lurn Expert: Kotton Grammer
6 Video Course
Straight-forward and step by step. These videos take you by the hand, all the way from setting up your website (optimized for free traffic) to monetizing the traffic!

Virtual Workshop
Join us for a Virtual workshop that reveals the top 3 sources that this expert uses to get 100% Free Traffic, around the clock!

Full Case Studies
2 Full Case studies reveal exactly how these websites are getting Free Traffic and immediately turning them into revenue and profit. Get ready to copy and paste!

Sales Page:
Code:
http://outrankinstitute.com/bootcamp/#optin

Download here:
Code:
Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!Q64TiZbS!86BJxgfoXofJEflB_MqiUg
Code:
Pcloud: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=VZPUUR7ZuiiFSBob1cJJrKDkGutyAQQTMWR7

+reps appreciated Enjoy Happydance
Nothing is impossible with the Impossible Man!
02-23-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: [GET] Kotton Grammer – Free Traffic Bootcamp
Thank you! Great share.
02-23-2018, 02:07 PM
Awesome Share!!! Thanks!Happydance
02-23-2018, 03:55 PM
Holy Cow !!:
Kotton Grammer - Assimilation - 6.3 GB
Sadly, it is impossible for me to get this because it is so very big, but all the same...
Thanks for this great (BIG !!) share Impossibleman02 (+Rep added, of course).
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-23-2018, 09:02 PM
thanks reps added
18.gif
02-24-2018, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 09:50 AM by heyyou.)
I haven't watched the videos yet but this course doesn't seem like it is a FREE TRAFFIC Bootcamp.

This download looks like it is just content about SEO that Kotton did from Greg Morrison and Mike Long one man gang OMG course.

Am I missing something obvious?
02-25-2018, 05:50 AM
(02-24-2018 09:49 AM)heyyou Wrote:  I haven't watched the videos yet but this course doesn't seem like it is a FREE TRAFFIC Bootcamp.

This download looks like it is just content about SEO that Kotton did from Greg Morrison and Mike Long one man gang OMG course.

Am I missing something obvious?

I haven't looked at it either but it wouldn't surprise me if that is exactly what it is.
02-25-2018, 10:39 AM
looks like he released "assimilation" on his own
02-25-2018, 01:40 PM
I watched some of the videos on his landing/sales page. there is some new/different info from O.M.G. He isnt working with O.M.G anymore, I think since october 17. He released his training under ani..k sig.nall or what ever that guys name is (the blu.eprint in..box guy) its under an.iks site "lur.n" i think.

thanks for the upload! repped
02-27-2018, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the cool share, and max reps for your effort.
42.gif
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.

10.gif