32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2024, 08:45 PM
RE: [GET] Killer Copywriting Simplified (6 Volume Set , Bonus + Templates) - Bob Serli...

NEW LINK: 2024-06-01

Hi BBHF Members.

I have a new link for you of this Golden Treasure from Bob Serling.

You are only getting this because it was brought to my attention by one of the top members on BBHF that I had a deep level of respect for. Someone that pours a huge amount of effort into bringing some of the best and deepest shares to the community.

Who?

Well, I will let them speak up if they choose to. They don't need to, but I highly suggest that if you want to see more great shares on this site, then you need to contribute some effort.

I know not everyone has great access to some of the darker corners of the web that you can crawl around in to find good stuff that has not been shared before...

But what you can do is download something from this site, watch/read it, then come back and give a brief review. This is a great way to offer assistance to others AND it helps you increase your knowledge and retention.

Did you like it or not?
What stood out to you?
Did you have an Ah Ha moment that made a difference?
Was it east to follow what the creator was talking about?
Did it offer a clear path of action you could follow?

Rather than just leeching, asking for stuff, then never offering anything in return and being an active member of the community. When you contribute your ideas and thoughts, you help yourself and the community get better.

BBHF has a huge amount of awesome content. You can learn so much by being here, getting access to some truly awesome shares, and if you take action, make a full time living working online. I know this for a fact as I have been doing it for over 10 years.

I love the freedom that a life in Information Marketing has provided to me. That being said, over the years I have gained so much knowledge from being a member here. Really it has cost me almost nothing out of my pocket.... But I have put in time to help those people that are also doing things to help the community.

If you have been a member for a while and still have ZERO rep points, why is that? You are obviously downloading stuff. If you want to improve a skill, learn how to make money online, this is the place, BUT when you take the time to reinvest in the community, you will grow faster AND you will gain some valuable connections.

Now, the choice is yours. If you are not progressing in your life or making as much as you want to be making, then the first steps are always the hardest as you have to change the way you have been doing stuff in the past. After all, if you don't change, the results you are getting are not going to change.

I bless the day I stumbled upon BBHF. I was already doing OK when I found this site and would have continued on my growth journey, but the fact is, being here has accelerated the entire process for me... And it can do the same for you.

And now the share:

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
06-02-2024, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2024 02:14 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] Killer Copywriting Simplified (6 Volume Set , Bonus + Templates) - Bob Serling [6 pdf, 13 doc]
@GordonShumway: Thank you so much for your help with this, my forum friend. I added +15 max reps for your kind gesture. I also replied to your PM.

I actually spent a couple of days searching for this Bob Serling product, to no avail.

I even created a post to let SmoothCopy94 know that this was a very old post and that this was almost impossible to find through my searches. But I soon deleted it, thinking, with just a little more time, I might be able to find it and post a link.

But after three days without finding it, I realized the best thing to do was to PM someone I "know" and trust who was on the thread. Sadly, the people here rarely mirror the files they get for the benefit of others.

The advice you posted with our re-up was so on-point; yet I'll bet that most readers simply nose-dived to that download link, grabbed the file and moved on to the next [GET].

Tsk-tsk-tsk.

@BBHF Mods: I propose there should be a mandatory button on a premium-quality or very large sized file share that one needs to click BEFORE they can get to the download link. Clicking it automatically adds a +REP for the sharer and/or allows the downloader to include a kind note of thanks for what they are about to receive...unless the file has been taken down from the server, of course.

Certain files should be off-limits to new members until they have spent a mandatory number of days on the forum, learning their way around and making some kind of contribution. It doesn't have to be a file share but it could be. Making a minimum of five (5) posts to include advice, help, answering someone's posted question, mirroring something they downloaded or providing resources (ex: links to helpful websites) will get them +REPs from others. Only then will they get access to a wider number of quality shares.

So people with zero reps can't do much and will have limited access to the bigger downloads until they learn their way around the forum and earn their way through contributing. That should put a damper on leeching. And people with very few reps cannot post to request a file until they demonstrate their value to the community (as I mentioned in the paragraph above).

Thanks
for the re-up
Layna61524
06-02-2024, 11:19 AM
RE: [GET] Killer Copywriting Simplified (6 Volume Set , Bonus + Templates) - Bob Serli...
(06-02-2024 07:35 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @GordonShumway: Thank you so much for your help with this, my forum friend. I added +15 max reps for your kind gesture. I also replied to your PM.

I actually spent a couple of days searching for this Bob Serling product, to no avail.

I even created a post to let SmoothCopy94 know that this was a very old post and that this was almost impossible to find through my searches. But I soon deleted it, thinking, with just a little more time, I might be able to find it and post a link.

But after three days without finding it, I realized the best thing to do was to PM someone I "know" and trust who was on the thread. Sadly, the people here rarely mirror the files they get for the benefit of others.

The advice you posted with our re-up was so on-point; yet I'll bet that most readers simply nose-dived to that download link, grabbed the file and moved on to the next [GET].

Tsk-tsk-tsk.

@BBHF Mods: I propose there should be a mandatory button on a premium-quality or very large sized file share that one needs to click BEFORE they can get to the download link. Clicking it automatically adds a +REP for the sharer and/or allows the downloader to include a kind note of thanks for what they are about to receive...unless the file has been taken down from the server, of course.

Certain files should be off-limits to new members until they have spent a mandatory number of days on the forum, learning their way around and making some kind of contribution. It doesn't have to be a file share but it could be. Making a minimum of five (5) posts to include advice, help, answering someone's posted question, mirroring something they downloaded or providing resources (ex: links to helpful websites) will get them +REPs from others. Only then will their access to a wider number of quality shares.

So people with zero reps can't do much and will have limited access to the bigger downloads until they learn their way around the forum and earn their way through contributing. That should put a damper on leeching. And people with very few reps cannot post to request a file until they demonstrate their value to the community (as I mentioned in the paragraph above).

Thanks
for the re-up
Layna61524
I couldn't agree more!
Cheers Layna and G S
NoJob
Perfect 10
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
06-02-2024, 11:38 AM
thank you.
06-02-2024, 01:28 PM
(06-02-2024 07:35 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @GordonShumway: Thank you so much for your help with this, my forum friend. I added +15 max reps for your kind gesture. I also replied to your PM.

Tsk-tsk-tsk.

Certain files should be off-limits to new members until they have spent a mandatory number of days on the forum, learning their way around and making some kind of contribution. It doesn't have to be a file share but it could be. Making a minimum of five (5) posts to include advice, help, answering someone's posted question, mirroring something they downloaded or providing resources (ex: links to helpful websites) will get them +REPs from others. Only then will their access to a wider number of quality shares.

Thanks
for the re-up
Layna61524
I couldn't agree more!
Cheers Layna and G S
NoJob
Perfect 10
75.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
06-02-2024, 02:38 PM

@Layna - You are most welcome.

I know Bob Serling's stuff is a bit older and thus can be harder to find. Many of the DOWNLOAD sites can't hold the links open for any real length of time. So it is up to the "old hands" to reactivate these shares when members are looking for them.

Now I know you know this, but this is for the benefit of those members that don't.

Just because I said "Bob's stuff is a bit older", in not way makes it less valuable. Certain types of products or education have a much longer shelf life.

The Smart Person invests in these core skills. I have said it so many times on BBHF that if you have read any of my other posts, then you already know that I believe Copywriting is one of the best time investments you can make.

The product above that I reshared is just one of many great shares on this site that is Evergreen.

But if you study Copywriting, you soon come to understand that about 20% of it is Mechanics, and 80% is Human Psychology. All the best Copywriters understand this. They have spent a lot of time getting to understand what motivates people to take action.

And ACTION is the name of the game in Copywriting. If you invest your time learning what makes people tick, how you can get them to get off their backsides and do something, then the rewards are unlimited.

When you develop the skill to move people into Action, then you can write your own ticket. Work for others or work for yourself, you choose. But it is more than that. The skills you learn in Copywriting can be used in so many other parts of your life. I won't go into detail here, but use your own mind.

Think about it. What could YOU do if you learned the skill, the ability, to influence the decisions of the people you come into contact with though out your day?

And on that note and leave you with final thought.

The Best Investment You Can Make Is In Yourself.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
06-03-2024, 02:25 AM
RE: [GET] Killer Copywriting Simplified (6 Volume Set , Bonus + Templates) - Bob Serling [6 pdf, 13 doc]
@SmoothCopy94: Did you get the download you asked for? I hope you did. But more importantly, I hope you added reps for GordonShumway's kind gesture.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-05-2024, 12:21 PM
Hey Layna and Gordon, I sure did!

Thank you so much!

(Max reps given to Gordon.)
06-05-2024, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2024 06:57 PM by BlackTopHat.)
And the thing is that there is NO reason for everyone not to share. Layna and StillStanding have both given a LOT of instructions on where to find stuff. The vast majority of stuff I've shared (those things that I didn't outright purchase for myself and then share here) come for Z-Library, Libgen, or that clearing house for all of those: anna's archive. It ain't rocket science folks.
06-08-2024, 08:42 AM
You're absolutely right, BlackTopHat. There is no excuse.

THE VERDICT: If a BBHF member isn't sharing, it's only because they don't want to.

@All: I often post themed shares where I search for and weed through download links from the web in certain niches. Or for a particular marketing guru's stuff. I always enjoy the added value of including "existing" links that I don't have to re-upload and my go-to favorite sites include the ebook repositories that BlackTopHat mentioned.

Sadly, Annas-Archive now makes you wait, on average, for over 100 seconds between downloads to conserve their bandwidth, now that its popularity has caught on. That diminishes its value for me.

I take every opportunity to tell anyone with little community cred who PMs me looking for files that they need to build up their reputation. Then I tell they how to do it.

For the most part, the advice goes wasted because at some point they will contact me again (looking for something else that takes up my time or resources) and their pathetic reputation will not have changed.

I've heard all kinds of lame-ass excuses from people who leech this forum: everything from living in countries where the internet is iffy to simply not having anything worth sharing to "not knowing how to post a share."

Again, as BlackTopHat said: It's not rocket science.

- Posting a mirror for something you already downloaded counts.

- Answering someone's posted question matters.

- Sharing links to recent news that may impact members here is thoughtful.

- Reviewing an ebook or course is helpful.

DO SOMETHING to bring value once in a while instead of simply taking it away.

This forum will be a better place only when leeches begin to earn a reputation that shows they deserve to belong here.

I know that repping isn't money-in-the-bank but it is a kind of "courtesy" currency that costs you nothing yet it says so much.

When you add reps, you're shaking the hand that feeds you.

Most of us would not be able to afford a fraction of what we get here unless someone who has it or purchases it decides to share it with us.

For those who have never posted a share, you can read a simple text document I put together describing how I do it:

HOW I CREATE POSTS TO SHARE STUFF ON BBHF
Magic Button :
Code:
Read the posts here:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-HOW-I-CREATE-POSTS-TO-SHARE-STUFF-ON-BBHF
NOTE: The link in the OP has died, so grab it from here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/towbxd8ojij7q4o/How+I+Create+Posts+to+Share+on+BBHF.txt/file
OR
Alternate Link
https://www.up-4ever.net/zpnp7ec8bu52

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
38.gif

65.gif