32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2024, 07:07 PM
[GET] Kieran Drew - 7 Steps to Digital Freedom: How to Build Your Online Business By Writing Online

Kieran Drew's 7 Simple Steps to Digital Freedom: How to Build Your Online Business By Writing Online (Free Course)

Course Contents:

Quote:? **TOTAL VIDEO TIME: 2 HOURS 15 MINUTES**

## How I’ve Made $62,621 in 8 Months Without Freelancing (And How to Achieve Digital Freedom) *(9 min)*

## 4 Principles That Guarantee Online Success... And the Biggest Mistake to Avoid *(9 min)*

## The Secret to Finding Your Unique Niche and Becoming an Authority on Twitter *(11 min)*

## How to ‘Skip the Line’ To Accelerate Your Relationship With Your Readers *(7 min)*:

## How to Use The 3 Pillars of Magnetic Writing To Attract The Right Audience *(16 min)*

## How to Write Compelling Threads…Including the 7 Most Powerful Thread Topics to Focus On *(14 min)*

## How to Build a ‘Small and Simple’ Offer Based on Your Experience and Expertise *(13 min)*

## How to Scale Your Offer to Create a Highly Profitable Business *(10 min)*

## 4 Tips to Stand Out Online (Including Acing Your Newsletter)*(11 min)*

## Final Words (On Money, Attention, and the Future of the Internet) *(10 min)*

Quick note: I meant *high* ceilings for digital leverage. I’ve recorded this with COVID and I got pretty tired by this point haha. Hope you’ve enjoyed it.

## Links

Access Links
Magic Button :
Code:
With email signup to Kieran Drew's newsletter (it's free, comes with additional signup bonuses, and you can unsubscribe any time):

https://kierandrew.ck.page/digitalfreedom

If you are REALLY against subscribing to the newsletter... fine

Notion page direct link:

https://kierandrew.notion.site/7-Simple-Steps-to-Digital-Freedom-How-to-Build-Your-Online-Business-By-Writing-Online-900316f966864522ae334639861b9680

Enjoy. Don't forget to add rep if you liked it.
08-14-2024, 12:40 AM
RE: [GET] Kieran Drew - 7 Steps to Digital Freedom: How to Build Your Online Business By Writing Online
@GeoDudeKnocks: Firstly, thank you very much for sharing. This seems to be a very high-value contribution that I would love to get access to. I added max reps.

Okay, so ... I went the alternate route (opting not to sign up) and clicked each of the black toggle arrows beside each video title to open them. I then used Internet Download Manager (IDM) to parse all the video links into the app and began downloading the videos but got interrupted when the first one returned this error message:

The server replies that you don't have permissions to download this file (see image below).

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240813-072551.png]

So it looks like we will need to first sign up before being able to watch the videos and I came to that conclusion ONLY after seeing these words on his video image: Sign Up to Tell Kieran You Watched This!

But I could be wrong.

I'll sign up if I must but I am posting this just in case there is something I'm doing wrong and access IS available without first opting in to yet another marketer's mailing list.

I'm open to any and all suggestions.
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-14-2024, 02:29 AM
RE: [GET] Kieran Drew - 7 Steps to Digital Freedom: How to Build Your Online Business By Writing Online

Hey Layna

Just want to chime in real quick that I am able to view the videos straight from the notion page.

If you have any ad-blockers on your browser you might want to turn it off for the site.
I turn off my uBlock Origin for notion so it doesn't affect it. Maybe clear your cookies for notion and Loom.

You can also click the page out button to view it on Loom.com as that is where it is hosted.

You can download the videos after you have the url to the videos. There are Loom video downloaders website online and you can use those to get the videos to your pc.

It's an extra step but the content seem good.

Thanks @GeoDudeKnocks for bringing it here or at least letting us know of it.
Perfect 10

08-14-2024, 06:43 PM
RE: [GET] Kieran Drew - 7 Steps to Digital Freedom: How to Build Your Online Business ...
That's strange.

It looks like you could open the Notion page and its headings successfully.

So the issue has to be either with the Loom video or IDM.

Could you try playing the video online from that page itself, maybe in Incognito mode?

Alternatively you could try viewing from the direct Loom link instead of the Notion embed. Try this link:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.loom.com/share/3a9f59f3749944ee9b9b4aae972061a9

In case that too doesn't work, @Binaryp has also given thoughtful suggestions like deactivating adblock and clearing cookies.

If the video plays online but fails to downloaded, then it's probably an issue with IDM, that I unfortunately know little about (but you can at least view the content in that case.)

By the way, I don't think signing up will help with this, because the Sign Up box is from Loom, not likely to be related with the Newsletter's signup (you get this exact same link within the newsletter anyway, there is no login).

Grateful for the reps, hoping the problem gets solved.

---

(08-14-2024 12:40 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @GeoDudeKnocks: Firstly, thank you very much for sharing. This seems to be a very high-value contribution that I would love to get access to. I added max reps.

Okay, so ... I went the alternate route (opting not to sign up) and clicked each of the black toggle arrows beside each video title to open them. I then used Internet Download Manager (IDM) to parse all the video links into the app and began downloading the videos but got interrupted when the first one returned this error message:

The server replies that you don't have permissions to download this file (see image below).

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240813-072551.png]

So it looks like we will need to first sign up before being able to watch the videos and I came to that conclusion ONLY after seeing these words on his video image: Sign Up to Tell Kieran You Watched This!

But I could be wrong.

I'll sign up if I must but I am posting this just in case there is something I'm doing wrong and access IS available without first opting in to yet another marketer's mailing list.

I'm open to any and all suggestions.
08-14-2024, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2024 10:23 PM by layna61524.)
@Binaryp and GeoDudeKnocks: Thank you both for coming to my aid. I appreciate it. I actually have uBlock Origin enabled so I will first try disabling that and see if things change. Thanks for the extra advice. Max reps to you both.

=====
UPDATE
=====

I disabled uBlock Origin and tried again. Same results. So when I have more time, I will try to further trouble-shoot this issue. I may try using another browser because Chrome sometimes acts up. But thankfully, I have Binaryp's suggestions to turn to.
44.gif
08-15-2024, 02:19 AM
The reason it can't be downloaded using IDM is that there's a "nodownload" class there in all the video tag in the html. the exact tag and class is:

<video ... controlslist="nodownload" ... </video>

So to bypass that you need to click "watch on loom" or "original" and it will show you the true URL of the video.

since most obfuscate links when they embed on other sites so it can't be easily downloaded.

after you see the loom link go to "https // pastedownload{.}com/ loom-video-downloader /" or similar and paste the link there

I wish there's a script or a google extension that can automate this like Simple vimeo downloader but there's none.

so you'd have to go and manually copy-paste links there to get all the content.

and as always be skeptical of what you DL online so scanning it post download is a good idea just to be safe.
08-15-2024, 04:00 AM
Since there is interest in this content, I went ahead and downloaded everything available.

Thanks @GeoDudeKnocks for bringing it here.
Thanks

Get it here.

Download: Kieran Drew - 7 Steps to Digital Freedom
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ab5qudyqlig8ny/Kieran+Drew+-+7+Steps+to+Digital+Freedom.zip/file
https://buzzheavier.com/f/GU9MUsEf0AA
https://cdn6.filehaus.su/files/1723654476_35126/Kieran_Drew_-_7_Steps_to_Digital_Freedom.zip

Password is The Default : bestblackhatforum.com

FYI:
If you are using the Buzzheavier link, they have a torrent file option as well so you can use your torrent client to get it.
57yes

08-25-2024, 04:01 AM
Thanks for sharing
08-25-2024, 08:40 PM
thanks FOR SHARE
08-26-2024, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2024 12:24 AM by layna61524.)
I came back here to say "Thank You!" and much 61heart to both keannufan023 (for the technical advice with the forbidden download error message I got from IDM) and Binaryp for the mirror link to this share. Both very helpful assists. Max reps were added for you both!

============
SUCCESS UPDATE!
============

I am back to share what I did, step-by-step (for anyone needing it) using keannufan023's helpful advice, to get these files. If you're technically savvy, don't bother reading this (it will only bore you) but for anyone else needing to know how to handle the "Server says you don't have permissions to download this " error message, then this is what I did.

Well, first of all, I downloaded everything using Binaryp's mirror (to be sure I didn't lose the chance to have this share).

Then using what keannufan023 advised me of, I modified those instructions because I kind of got stumped after the first step.

So, this is what ended up being the answer to my dilemma:

NOTE: It is important to understand, as was mentioned, the error message had nothing to do with Internet Download Manager (IDM). It had everything to do with how the video links were created; being that a "no download" command was imbedded in the video links on Kiernan Drew's server, IDM was simply following that command and delivered me the message: "The server says you don't have permissions" as a result.

INSTRUCTIONS TO BYPASS THE ISSUE:

1. I went to the access links shared in the original post to get to the download page.

2. I clicked the tiny black arrow alongside the first link to open the video panel, then clicked the PLAY button to start the video. Once it began, I paused the video so I could get the option to view the video on Loom. When the link appeared, I RIGHT-CLICKED on it and from the context menu, I selected INSPECT (see images below):

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-080830.png]

The inspection panel then opened in the right of my browser's screen, showing the html code on the site (see image below).

3. I looked in the upper panel for a loom.com video link. The image below shows the one I found (by using the navigation bars to see it).

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-084806.png]

When the link was found, I RIGHT-CLICKED on it and selected OPEN IN A NEW TAB (OR WINDOW).

4. I opened the new tab/window with the video showing on the screen. I got rid of the pop-up by X-ing out of it.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-085253.png]

With the pop-up out of the way, I now see the video.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-085324.png]

I clicked on the IDM icon above the video (you must first have IDM integrated with your browser to see this).

I downloaded the video and, to my surprise, a rar archive containing the complete set of files in this series appeared on my computer's desktop.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-083727.png]

Here is the opened RAR folder showing the individual files...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-075033.png]

5. On my desktop, I double-clicked to open the rar archive. IDM then presented me with a text input field to supply the RAR password to open the file. I used the BBHF default password and it worked.

6. Inside the archive now, I selected the first video file in the list. Again, I had to supply the password for the video to play.

I repeated that step a few more times in testing additional files - both video and text - to be sure everything worked. For each, I had to supply the password, which became a thorn in my side --- but I knew how to eliminate that and I'll get to the steps in a moment.

Here is an image of one of the text files opened:
[Image: ice-screenshot-20240825-075114.png]

7. Once everything worked, I decided to remove the rar password. Now, this step is completely optional and is only if you don't want to put in the password for each file every time you want to access them.

* Select all of the files in the archived list, then RIGHT-CLICKED on the group and drag them out onto your desktop.

NOTE: You will be presented with the text input field to supply the password to do this. Go ahead and type in the forum's default password.

* Create a new folder/directory on your desktop and name it whatever you like. I named mine 7 STEPS TO DIGITAL FREEDOM - KIERNAN DREW.

* Drag the loose files you moved from the password-protected folder into the newly created and named folder that is NOT password-protected. You can do this by selecting all of the files and moving them as a group or selecting and dragging each file individually.

Once the files are in the new directory, you can safely delete the password-protected file you originally downloaded.

From this point onward, you can access the files in the new directory without having to supply the forum's password.

And there you have it. You now know how to bypass the "Server says you don't have permission" message to get downloads and how to strip the password requirement from files in a rar or zip archive.

Again, I want to thank keannufan023 for his technical assistance; Binaryp for the backup/mirror link and GeoDudeKnocks for sharing this very valuable file with all of us.

Thanks
Layna61524
6.gif

68.gif