16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-31-2017, 04:10 AM
[GET] Karon Thackston: Marketing Words: Copywriting Makeovers #2: Actual, Real-World Case Studies Updated Version ◄◄◄
[Image: CopywritingMakeovers-300px-254x300.png]

The updated Copywriting Makeovers, looks like no one shared yet

written by Karon Thackston of marketingwords dot com

Actual, real-world case studies from copywriter Karon Thackston of sites that went from rags to riches in terms of sales conversions and search engine positioning.

this is my year end gift to my copywriting friends, i sometimes think you folks are the only people who leave +rep for my shares, so i will take care of you! thank you. may all your new year wishes and goals come true!

MERRY NEW YEAR TO MY FRIENDS

the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
12-31-2017, 05:01 AM
RE: [GET] Karon Thackston: Marketing Words: Copywriting Makeovers #2: Actual, Real-World Case Studies Updated Version ◄◄◄
great share thanks
12-31-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: [GET] Karon Thackston: Marketing Words: Copywriting Makeovers #2: Actual, Real-World Case Studies Updated Version ◄◄◄
Thank you, full reps!
01-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Thanks much. Full Reps Added.
01-02-2018, 03:43 PM
NIce SHare. Max reps for the great JoeMLM
8.gif
01-02-2018, 03:43 PM
NIce SHare. Max reps for the great JoeMLM
01-02-2018, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the share and Happy New year

+REPS
01-04-2018, 02:09 AM
Thanks for share

Add +rep

51.gif