79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-25-2014, 12:01 AM
[GET] KLEO v.2.0 - Next level Premium WordPress Theme
[Image: 3YGE6Zy.png]

Extremely flexible, Fully customizable Wordpress Multi-Purpose theme to fit your demanding needs.
You no longer need to be a professional developer or designer to create an awesome website. Easily create a stunning community, company presentation or membership website.
Let your imagination run wild and create the site of your dreams. KLEO has all the tools to get you started.

Version 2.0 has been released on 23.09.2014.

Code:
– NEW FEATURE: PORTFOLIO. Add portfolio items with fancy styles.
– NEW FEATURE: ONE PAGE functionality. You can now set a custom menu for a page which contains links to different page sections that will nicely scroll to that section. Also the menu link will highlight when you scroll the page to a specific section.
– NEW FEATURE: Autocomplete @mentions on activity posting and comments to work with latest BuddyPress 2.1
– NEW FEATURE: Option to set the site content width for the boxed layout.
– NEW FEATURE: Posts grid new option to show blog posts in a standard layout, with or without post meta.
– NEW FEATURE: Added option to search an individual forum by adding a search form in single forum page
– NEW FEATURE: AJAX Search Shortcode. Add superb search widget to your pages. See demo: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/pinterest/
– NEW FEATURE: Row element now has an option to set No gap between its containing columns for extra flexibility on your designs
– NEW FEATURE: Row element now has an option to set Vertical aligned content for the inner columns
– NEW FEATURE: Image Gallery Grid wiith the option to set the number of images per row, from 2 to 6
– NEW FEATURE: Page option to hide Shop icon and Search icon in the Main menu
– NEW FEATURE: Enabled page settings for Buddypress directory pages. Now you can customize the sidebar used, show/hide title, transparent header and other page options
– Minified CSS and JS resources and combined some of them into one file for faster site loading
– Added Video cover for Video background option on Row element
– Events Manager styling compatibility
– Fixed Woocommerce styling for the terms and conditions on checkout page
– Fixed menu transparency when not enabled the resizing logo option
– Fixed: Comments line delimiter wasn’t showing when no comments were added on a post single page
– Fixed bbPress template for no results on searching topics
– Extended mega menu to 6 items per row and it is available to child items without submenus
– Clearfix for Post article centered images
– Fixed Image Gallery shortcode elements width
– Fixed bbPress notices that were not visible
– Compatibility with MailChimp for WordPress Lite
– Fixed Video Background for Row element problem that was ocurring in some isolated cases.
– Fixed Social articles notification styling in the AJAX Live notifications from the menu
– Fixed styling, Added break word for posts masonry entry summary
– Fixed rtMedia styling for URL upload textarea
– Fixed Breadcrumb parent slug duplicated fix for Custom post types.
– Fixed Retina logo on Tablet when going from Landscape mode to Portrait mode
– Fixed Image carousel white area when scrolling slides
– Plus other small fixes and compatibility.
- Updated Plugins: Visual Composer 4.3.4, Revolution Slider 4.6, K-Elements 2.0

ONLY FOR BBHF! PASSWORD AS USUAL!Wink

DEMO

DOWNLOAD

I hope for your added REP! Heart
09-25-2014, 12:13 AM
RE:
any call backs or malicious code ?
09-25-2014, 01:27 AM
RE:
what is the file password?
09-25-2014, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 01:45 AM by vouspournous.)
RE:
there is no callback in the theme, but your archive file is showing 15Mb and is just 365k... problem.

found only one link in the list that had the full file...
10-01-2014, 03:53 AM
RE:
Hi

Anyone running this theme?
6.gif
10-01-2014, 06:48 AM
RE:
(10-01-2014 03:53 AM)simplicity Wrote:  Hi

Anyone running this theme?
why do you ask.. .do you seriouly think we will tell you ?!...
10-01-2014, 12:01 PM
RE:
thanks bro!!!
10-02-2014, 09:10 PM
RE:
Is this save ?
10-03-2014, 03:11 AM
RE:
i wonder why my kleo admin tab is blank . i cant change anything == . but my website seems ok
10-03-2014, 09:16 AM
RE:
(10-03-2014 03:11 AM)reinforcez Wrote:  i wonder why my kleo admin tab is blank . i cant change anything == . but my website seems ok
did you enter your Envato userID ?!.... that would bring that error... do not fill that, you need to reset your theme.
48.gif

53.gif