65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2014, 03:30 AM
[GET] KD Word Blazer ---- Write Up to 1700 Words an Hour!
Heart Heart Heart Requested here by manythanks Heart Heart Heart
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-KD-WordBl-zer

How You Can Double Your Writing Speed – and Double Your Sales!
  • One Single Technique That Can Double Your Writing Speed!
  • Works for Fiction or Nonfiction Writing
  • Achieve 1700 to 2000 Words an Hour – Or More!

If You Are Frustrated With Low Word Count Days (1000 to 2000 Words or Less), Then Pay Attention – This Letter Could Change Your Writing Success Overnight

[Image: Robs_pic1.jpg] Rob Howard here and I know exactly how you feel. I too used to feel like I was a failure at writing. I would attempt to write something, fiction or nonfiction, and it would take me forever to actually get it finished.
I might be able to get 500 to 1000 words an hour, if I was lucky. And even then, I couldn't keep up the pace. I would get a few hundred words on a page and then get stuck in the pattern of writing and rewriting.

It’s frustrating missing deadlines, having low word count days, and generally taking forever to get a written project finished. And it should be frustrating. Every additional hour it takes to get the project finished is an hour of missed income opportunities.
That’s right: every additional hour that it takes to complete a project means less money in your pocket. And as far as I know, nobody likes that idea.

When Writing Fiction or Nonfiction, Do You Feel Like You Need to Constantly Go Back and Edit, Rewrite or Scrap?

It may not be every scene you write – but I’m betting there are some scenes in which you get caught up in the drudge of writing, rewriting, frustration, scrap, write again, and so forth, wasting valuable hours and words attempting to get it right.
Perhaps you have a tangled mess of dialogue you can’t seem to straighten out? Or maybe you can’t seem to find the words to accurately describe what it is you’re wanting to explore on the page?
Regardless of what it is, you understand that you’re wasting time. How nice would it be to get it right the first time?

Would You Love for the Words to Flow Out of You, Without the Need to Think, Edit, or Proof?

Wouldn’t it be nice to sit down and have 1500+ word hours? Days in which you hit 5000 to 10000 written words? I know that not everyone reading this works as a full time author, but even if you dedicate just two or three hours a day, you should be able to hit 3000 to 4000 words.
Wouldn’t that be nice? And not just as a fluke, but consistent, high daily word counts! Hold on to your butts, because I’m going to reveal exactly what you need to do in this letter.

Introducing…

[Image: KD_Word_Blazer_01-201x300.png]

Double Your Word Count Speed and Have Up To 10,000 Word Days!

The Key to High Word Count: Eliminating the Need To Think

The biggest secret to this is eliminating the need to think while you are writing. Why? Because when you stop to think, you slow down your writing. When you stop to think, you realize you can write it better – meaning constant back and forth between writing/thinking/rewriting – which again, slows you down.
How can you eliminate this need to think? You can do this in many ways and inside I show you how. It’s simple, fast and effective. In fact, one single change I will show you can almost double your writing speed alone – and that is before I utilize other tips and techniques!

“But Rob! If I eliminate my need to think, won’t my writing suffer?”

I didn’t say you need to eliminate thinking altogether. I just said you need to eliminate thinking while writing. Making this one single change will boost your writing productivity through the roof and I will show you how inside.
In fact, I will wager that your writing speed will not only increase, but so will your writing quality. That’s right – not only will you write faster but you’ll produce better material, based on what I will show you!

“But Rob! I’m a ‘seat of the pants’ writer…won’t this ruin my ability to write?”

No. I’m a seat of my pants writer too and the way I have changed my writing has improved dramatically. What does it involve that allows me to write faster?
A simple planning process, different than the way most people do it, enables me to quickly write. By working smarter, not harder, I have tripled my writing productivity.
At first I was only able to write 400 to 500 words an hour. I made one single change, a change I talk about inside, and that doubled my writing to over 1100 an hour on average. But I wasn’t happy with just that. So I discovered and experimented with other techniques, eventually pushing my writing speed all the way up to 1700 words an hour!

“Oh I get it. This is just about planning before you write. I already do that!”

Everyone plans before they write! That’s not what this is about. This is specific method, that is so simple and yet no one does it. Sure, everyone plots out a skeleton first. This is different.
But there is more than just one technique. This is a compilation of techniques, tips and advice that you can use to speed up the writing process.

Inside KD Word Blazer, You’ll Discover:
  • The One Single Technique That Double Your Writing Speed
  • How to Have 5,000, 7,000 or Even 10,000 Word Count Days!
  • What the _____ Is, Why You Need It, And How to Achieve It!
  • Improve Your Writing Quantity AND Quality By Making This Single Change
  • Why You’ll Never Waste Time Writing/Rewriting/Scrapping/Writing Again!
  • PDF Report: Contains Everything You Need to Understand All The Techniques!
  • Video Example: I’m Including a Free “Over the Shoulder Video”, Demo’ing Exactly How I Utilize these Techniques On A Real, Live Book!

[Image: secure-order-cond.png]
[Image: yes-access-2.png]

[Image: KD_Word_Blazer_01-201x300.png]

• 1 PDF: KD Word Blazer Report: Everything you need to double your writing speed and increase your quality of writing, all in an easy to consume PDF.
  • 1 Video: Step by Step Over the Shoulder Video Demonstrating These Techniques On A Live Book!

Limited Time Price! KD Word Blazer Goes Up To $27 On Sunday, March 16th at Midnight!
[Image: 0]

17 Dollars – An Investment to Potentially Double (or more) Your Writing Speed!

Imagine being able to double or triple your writing speed. When I first started, I was writing about 500 to 600 words an hour. I am now able to write at 1700 words an hour, almost tripling my speed.
Is 17 dollars worth it? Let’s imagine this scenario. Let’s imagine you write fiction for your kindle business. It takes you two months to get a medium sized novel up. If you double your writing speed, it now take you only one month – meaning in one year, you’ve gone from 6 books to 12!
Imagine for a moment what that can do for your sales… Plus, there is no risk to you:

[Image: guarantee_1.png]

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, just let my support desk know (link below) and I’ll gladly send you every penny of your purchase! No questions asked. There is no risk, so grab it now!

Buy Now While the Price is Low: You Have Nothing To Lose!

With a 100% no-risk refund policy, the ability to double your writing productivity, and a low price, you have no reason not to grab it now.
This guide and video will enable you to dramatically increase both your writing speed and your writing quality. I highly recommend you pick i up, finally get that book written, and get it out making you money!

Limited Time Special Price! Price Goes Up To 27 Dollars Soon!

[Image: 0]

[Image: Robs_pic1.jpg]
Again, I want you to increase your writing speed and quality with the techniques inside KD Word Blazer! Nothing to lose, give it a try today!
[Image: Robs_sig.png]

Salespage
Code:
http://kdwordblazer.com/

Thank you for the purchase

Magic Button :
Code:
http://kdwordblazer.com/1qfaekn2wq/
or
Magic Button :
Code:
PDF:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/kdwordblazer/KD+Word+Blazer.pdf
Video:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/kdwordblazer/videodemo.mp4

03-11-2014, 03:37 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share . . . will give it a try and review. Reps added as always.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
03-11-2014, 03:39 AM
RE:
PDF Mirror
KD+Word+Blazer.pdf
Size: 237 KB

Video Mirror
videodemo.mp4
Size: 11.6 MB
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)
03-11-2014, 05:01 AM
RE:
thanks and rep
03-11-2014, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 11:34 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
RE:
REVIEW:

I have been a writer-for-hire for 7 years, besides writing my own books/manuals and sales copy like many here at BBHF. Time limits writers as to how much they can earn because there is just so much time in the day, and just so much work you can charge enough for, to profit enough, to make it all worth while. So I'm always interested in finding out a better way to look at things or approach them for this "content creation" thing of ours.

He starts out by giving you the HUGE clue by quoting Jason Fladlien, "The key to writing much faster, for me, was eliminating the need to think."

The manual shows how to create a "flow" in what you are trying to accomplish by separating the writing process into six main parts, based on function and activity. You then give 100% focus on each of the parts when you are on those tasks.

I absolutely recommend KD Word Blazer-- I use a similar method for my own writing because I followed Jason's original methods and intuited out my own style.

You should have no trouble trying out his concept and one main benefit his method offers is a virtually certain way to hit your deadlines for a project.

You literally have nothing to lose.

AbeLincolnBart
18.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
03-11-2014, 12:58 PM
RE:
THANKS Clown and Abe for what appears to be a nigh value contribtion that should save writers a LOT of time. Rep added
03-11-2014, 01:20 PM
RE:
Thanks guys. This will help a lot in writing content for my money blogs. REP Given
03-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE:
Thanks so much Clown Face. Reps to you friend.
03-13-2014, 11:05 PM
RE:
I'm always wary of files that show pdf or mp4 then when you go to download them have an exe on the end. How does this process work. Do they run an ad or something?
(03-11-2014 03:39 AM)Grim Scraper Wrote:  PDF Mirror
KD+Word+Blazer.pdf
Size: 237 KB

Video Mirror
videodemo.mp4
Size: 11.6 MB
03-13-2014, 11:33 PM
RE:
At first I thought typing 1700words/minute. LOL
Not even close with spammy typingkjs hfkjsdhfjkdshfkjdshfdskjhfdkjfhdskjfhds

________________________________________________________________________________​
Please take a look at my GB, it's an absolute steal at this price!!
I made $1,200 a month within a week after implementation. This changed my life, it's now your turn.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread....#pid615593
86.gif

39.gif