60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-02-2013, 10:08 AM
[GET] KD Promo App | Promote Your Book to 200+ Sites Instantly!
Promote Your Book Without Lifting a Finger!

*The First Ever Dedicated Book Promotional App That Automatically:*
  • Submits Your Book to Over 200 Book Review Sites, Catalogs, FreePromo Sites and More, Getting Your Book in Front of 100,000+ Readers!
  • Submits Press Releases For Your Book
  • Builds Backlinks To Your Book, Helping You Gain Rankings, Traffic, and Sales!

*Note: App is currently in development and not all features are present. See video below for more details.

My name is Rob Howard and I’m here with Ashly Lorenzana. Together we’ve been working on an App that will completely simplify the promotion of your book. This app cuts down on the hours and hours of work to only a few minutes by automating the most tedious parts of the promotion.

The Hardest Part ISN’T Writing the Book…It’s The Marketing!

Writing a book can be time consuming, but as a lot of you probably know, I’ve offered tons of solutions for creating books quickly and easily. Some methods can gain you a complete book in 15 minutes.

And even if you don’t use those methods, you can get a good book ghostwritten for around 200 to 500 bucks on odesk.

No, the far hardest part is getting your book out there and selling.

The Easiest Way to Get Your Book In Front of 100,000+ Readers Instantly Is To Tell The Biggest Book Sites About Your Book!

The easiest way to get started with your book promotions is to submit your book to one of the hundreds of book promotion sites that exists. Many of these sites have readerships in the 10 to 100 thousands!

Getting your book inside is valuable just to get eyeballs. But it’s valuable for not only that. Check out Ashly’s story:

Ashly Landed Her Book in the New York Times Because of These Sites!

Ashly was submitting her new book to these powerful review sites, promo sites and catalog sites, working hard to promote her book. Well it paid off.

Because she submitted to these sites, she landed herself on the New York Times!

Now I’m not saying that everyone can have that happen to them – it’s possible but unlikely. Regardless, it shows you how powerful submitting to these sites can be.

However, there is a problem!

Submitting to these Sites are Time Consuming and Tedious!

You want to submit to these sites – the review sites, promotional sites, catalogs and more. But you have three problems that are annoying as can be.

1. You first have to find these sites and there are hundreds!

2. You then have to take the time to submit to each site.

3. If you decide to, then do press releases and then try to rank your book in Google for maximum traffic.

These things can take days!

Just imagine trying to submit to 200 sites, press releases, backlinking…

Would You Rather Spend 50 Hours Working or A Few Minutes?

I don’t even think I need to ask that question. I know the answer. The problem with hardcore promotion is that its ultimately time consuming. It can pay off, but who has 50 hours to work on promoting a book?

Because that’s what it would take if you submitted your book to 200 sites. Plus additional time for press releases and backlinking.

Honestly, if you’re like me, you would rather be writing and creating more books and content instead of spending loads of time marketing. And that’s what you should be focusing on. Creating high value content people want to buy.

However, now you can do both, quickly and easily!

Introducing…

KD Promo App

Instant, Easy, Book Promotion!

With KD Promo App, you can easily promote your book. It takes you only minutes to do a full blown promotion. It takes all the tedious work out of promoting your book and makes it fun, simple, fast, and most importantly, effective!

Don’t Babysit – Be Free! App Works Quietly In the Background While You Do Other Things!

One of the things I really wanted to make sure the app was capable of was hands free, 100% “no-babysitting” automated. This means you “fire and forget”. Enter your info, set up the app options and hit “play”.

The app then goes to work, quietly in the background. You can use your computer while the app works. You can leave it to run some errands, watch your favorite TV show, take a nap, or write another book.

When the app is finished it gives you a nice report, showing you what sites were successfully submitted to, so you know how your promotion is going.

Simple, 3 Step Process

The app is easy to operate. You do just three things:

Simply enter your information…

[Image: 1.jpg]

Decide what sites you want to submit to…
[Image: 2.jpg]

And hit “go”! It’s that easy!
[Image: 3.jpg]

Huge Time Savings!
Obviously a big, important feature is the time savings. You will shave hours down to minutes by utilizing this software.

Your Speed “Do It Manually”:
  • Load up site, create account information, enter information into each site. 200+ sites, about 5 minutes per site: 16 Hours Of Work!
  • Add In Press Releases: 2 Hours
  • Backlinking: 2-4 Hours
  • Total Time Without App: 20 Hours of Work PER BOOK!
App Speed:
  • 200+ Sites: An hour or two vs 16 hours
  • Press Releases: 5 Minutes vs. 2 hours
  • Backlinking: 10 to 30 minutes vs. 2 hours
  • All in the background – fire and forget!
Instead of spending 20 hours working, the app spends 2 to 3 hours working in the background. You’re free to do other things!

Grab Traffic, Rankings, Make More Sales!
By letting the app do all the heavy lifting, you gain the benefit of working less and yet making more sales.

If you have a free book, you want to
let the free promo sites know so they can let their READERS know! If you
want reviews, you need to let reviewers know who will also let their
readers know, and of course if you want traffic from the search engines,
you need SEO!

App is Flexible!
Aren’t doing a free promotion? Simply
uncheck the box. Want to retry sites that failed to submit? Option for
that too (plus automatic retrying when it runs).

Want to do several linking campaigns for a single book? Multiple press releases? All of that is possible.

Finally, the app works with unlimited amounts of books! Whether you have 2 or 20, it will always be there for you!

KD Promo App Features
  • 100% Fully Automated, Fire and Forget!
  • Automated Captcha Breaking (With Subscription to DeathByCaptcha or others)
  • Save 20+ Hours of Work Per Book!
  • Runs Quietly in the Background, Freeing You To Do What You Want!
  • One Price – Unlimited Books!
  • 200+ Sites When Finished (Plus more being added)
  • And more!
Video Demo Coming Soon!

[Image: 2]

Just a warning: this is WAY WAY WAY early in development. The app will be buggy. Slow. Limited features and sites. But that is just right now – here is what we are looking at for release.

Alpha Development Access: $97
Comes with free access to a database
of 200 sites that are on the list to be added to the app. While the app
doesn’t submit to all these sites yet, you have access to them and can
manually submit.

Immediate Access to the most stable version of the app.

Access to App forum for bug submissions, sites suggestions, usage tips and more.

All future updates to the app are free.

Beta Development Access: $147 (Starting mid august)
Does NOT Come with database – most sites will be loaded into the app.

Access to App forum for bug submissions, sites suggestions, usage tips and more.
Final deal on free future updates!

Final Version Access: $197 (Launching Early September)
Does NOT Come with database – all sites will be loaded into the app.

Requires Monthly Payment for Updates! (besides minor bug fixes and removing/replacing sites that always fail – all future feature changes require monthly payments)

Grab KD Promo App Now and Save! Only $97, Unlimited Free Updates and More!

[Image: 2]

Thanks for choosing to support KD Promo!
Your support allows us to continue to develop the app and with
access to the members forum, you can help participate in the creation of software that will help Kindle Authors everywhere!

To your success,

Rob and Ashly

[Image: Robs_pic.jpg] [Image: 563696_10151597038311011_184113274_n-221x300.jpg]

Salespage:
Code:
http://kdpromoapp.com/

BackDoor open here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://kdpromoapp.com/2012/09/
or
Magic Button :
Code:
http://kdpromoapp.com/k59ib2h1/
Download Your Product:
Kindle Promo Bot
Magic Button :
Code:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/kdpromoapp/deployed/deployed.zip
Forum Registration:

Go Here to Register at the Forum

Site Database:
Go Here to View the Site Database
or
Magic Button :
Code:
http://kdpromoapp.com/2j0rtw8e/
OTO Download - Freakin Fast Books – Nonfiction
Magic Button :
Code:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/kindlepromobot/freakin+fast+books+nonfiction+vol+1.pdf

Please MIRROR everything before it's GONE!!! Tnx!!! Love
08-02-2013, 10:11 AM
RE:
Reserved for update or FAQ
08-02-2013, 10:49 AM
RE:
5 ++ to MR CHIKIRI
08-02-2013, 12:06 PM
RE:
Or the direct OTO download page (AIO)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://kdpromoapp.com/e9mkubjs/

+5 rep chikiri ;)
08-02-2013, 01:32 PM
RE:
Duplicate post, already shared here by MoneyStar, please thank the OP:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-KD-Promo-Database-Over-100-000-Eyeballs-On-Your-Book?highlight=%22kd+promo%22
69.gif
08-02-2013, 04:24 PM
RE:
(08-02-2013 01:32 PM)NoWnZeN Wrote:  Duplicate post, already shared here by MoneyStar, please thank the OP:

Code:
/Thread-GET-KD-Promo-Database-Over-100-000-Eyeballs-On-Your-Book?highlight=%22kd+promo%22
No that is just the database where you need to do it manually. The thing shared here is the actual software to automate it.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
08-04-2013, 12:13 AM
RE:
Thank you chikiri and R11HDJ. Repped you both
08-04-2013, 12:43 AM
RE:
MIRROR

Magic Button :

Don`t Forget To +Rep My Ass
"The difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein
08-04-2013, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 05:57 AM by Hajjopei.)
RE:
Hey, I just used it and found it really crappy till here.
Although the current software updates and I used it with a US IP VPN I must say, that it does not really, what it should (stating that the book is added to 200+ sites, I was able to ad to 2 or 3) and it is not worth the time.
Till here. I will look further for upcoming updates. But maybe have my scripter make usage of the sites to submit a book, instead. If it will be way shorter to create on our own, than waiting for that thing to function.

If anybody has got the time left to create own scripts with any scripting machine, then it should well be better done on his own with the list of provided sites, which again is worth it.

But probably, if bought, I would have asked for refund of the software.
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
RE:
I thank the OP for the share.

But is it possible to sell a pre-alpha software for 97 bucks?
24.gif

42.gif