29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2021, 08:08 PM
[GET] Justin Goff - Email Writing Training $0-$10 in 3 months
Hey guys,

I was looking for some decent email writing training and saw this guys name come up a couple of times so I sought him out.

I found a 19 min video on youtube that explains how to go from $0-$10k a month in 3 months.

I also grab the free training page and am including that. I quite liked the style, non-flashy and it made sense to me.

Here the YouTube video to start with.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRSOtAjRkHM&ab_channel=JasonCapital

(Don't get sidetracked by Jason Capital's sales pitch, keep moving forward or Kaisen as GordonShumway says)

And here is the training page with 4 videos, it will be worth your time.

Code:
https://www.copyandfunnelaccelerator.com/justins-email-videos

I hope you like this but remember, You need to learn and take a small action to have made your time spent learning worthwhile.

Also, if you were to implement some of the teachings you are more likely to remember them.

I remember Dan Kennedy saying When the crowd runs one way Dan advised running in the opposite direction.

This in my view equates to the CONTRARIAN method of sales copywriting.

Find out what is popular at the moment, source info that calls it into question, show them a different path and sell it to them.

God bless.

GROOVEFUNNELS save $600 Off The Lifetime Price. $1397 Instead Of $1995 - Click Here for GrooveFunnels Discount link

02-27-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: [GET] Justin Goff - Email Writing Training $0-$10 in 3 months
Thanks and repps added.
02-28-2021, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2021 02:38 AM by Nitro.)
Star RE: [GET] Justin Goff - Email Writing Training $0-$10 in 3 months
There are some other videos right here:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWfhAr6QlfnjN3nmY9BJ1repa8WOiq3-m

Awesome content!

@senuke
Thank you for the excellent share Thanks
Reps added as well!
Behind each business there is a purpose…
02-28-2021, 07:03 AM
Thanks - Justin Goff is really easy to follow and understand his process!
03-01-2021, 02:53 AM
Thank you Senuke, I just didn't know where to actually start ( I think that's the main problem for a lot of us amateurs who know the theory but don't know where and how to apply it from the beginning ) and you connected the answer I was looking for.
Repped.
30.gif
03-01-2021, 09:37 AM
https://www.copyandfunnelaccelerator.com...ail-videos
03-17-2021, 03:54 PM
(02-27-2021 08:08 PM)senuke Wrote:  

(Don't get sidetracked by Jason Capital's sales pitch, keep moving forward or Kaisen as GordonShumway says)

Yes, Kaizen is the way. Setting a target and then taking immediate steps, even the smallest ones, is the key to moving forward and reaching those bigger goals.

I have a number of coaching clients I work with and this is one of the very early things we get them to implement.

I don't care how much knowledge you acquire. If you don't take ACTION, it is worthless to you. Those small steps forward build momentum and step by step you will reach your goals if you are dogged about it.

The successful people are the ones that are willing to do the things the unsuccessful are not.

Learning the "Pomodoro Technique" is a great thing to implement into your life. Just get some type of timer, so many free apps for your phone do this. Set it for 15 minutes (at first) and then select something you will work on. Start the countdown and only work on that task... Nothing else, until the time is up.

You just took your first step... Over time you can build these up to longer periods or build specific block types.

15, 30, 45, 60, 90 are the ones I use. Anything 45 or longer, as soon as the alarm goes off. I stop, get up (move around a bit), get a drink of water, look out the window at something in the distance (good for your eyes if you spend a lot of screen time)

Then it is on to the next "block"...

Try this for a few days and you will be amazed at the difference it makes in your level of productivity.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
04-25-2022, 08:33 AM
It's been over a year since this thread was active and it is a tremendously valuable resource. So I thought I'd bump it up for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Cheers.
04-26-2022, 04:59 PM
(04-25-2022 08:33 AM)BlackTopHat Wrote:  It's been over a year since this thread was active and it is a tremendously valuable resource. So I thought I'd bump it up for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Cheers.

Thank you so much for the bump. This is a great thread.So much value.
04-27-2022, 09:17 AM
Great Stuff shared mate! THanks for bumps
23.gif

29.gif