38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: [GET] Jack Scanlan - Mobile Video Hook Easy $497 Checks Selling Mobile Websites With No Cold Calling, Funnel Explained)
This is pure gold, selfiedoll. Thanks a lot for sharing + rep!
03-22-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: [GET] Jack Scanlan - Mobile Video Hook Easy $497 Checks Selling Mobile Websites With No Cold Calling, Funnel Explained)
Thank you reps added but as wingnut2 mentioned where are the email templates which are the best part of this course? please include them.

Best,
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
03-22-2016, 12:21 PM
The email templates and the video. He says you got to use his sales video because that is the best part and it is missing. What the heck, I thought I had hit gold here, but onnly to be let down again. Oh man!
03-22-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: [GET] Jack Scanlan - Mobile Video Hook Easy $497 Checks Selling Mobile Websites Wi...
(03-22-2016 10:08 AM)firas14 Wrote:  Thank you reps added but as wingnut2 mentioned where are the email templates which are the best part of this course? please include them.

Best,

guys please at least open the files and watch the videos before posting.. email template is shown in the video and file number 01 lead prospecting.pdf

he showed his website too, in the video. sample templates = email template, sample landing page/website, sample pitch (03 phone sales.pdf), sample how to close (04 face to face.pdf)
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well Think Big." ~Donald Trump
03-22-2016, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 07:01 PM by selfiedoll.)
RE: [GET] Jack Scanlan - Mobile Video Hook Easy $497 Checks Selling Mobile Websites Wi...
(03-22-2016 12:21 PM)wingnut2 Wrote:  The email templates and the video. He says you got to use his sales video because that is the best part and it is missing. What the heck, I thought I had hit gold here, but onnly to be let down again. Oh man!

guys please at least open the files and watch the videos before posting.. email template is shown in the video and file number 01 lead prospecting.pdf

he showed his website too, in the video. sample templates = email template, sample landing page/website, sample pitch (03 phone sales.pdf), sample how to close (04 face to face.pdf)

as for the video, he just used a normal explainer video which you can buy from fiverr, make it yourself, or use PLR videos that you get from other courses..
39.gif
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well Think Big." ~Donald Trump
03-22-2016, 07:07 PM
thanks for the share I really appreciate :)
03-23-2016, 05:06 AM
(03-22-2016 06:59 PM)selfiedoll Wrote:  [quote='wingnut2' pid='1643363' dateline='1458613301']
as for the video, he just used a normal explainer video which you can buy from fiverr, make it yourself, or use PLR videos that you get from other courses..

Yea well, he tells us his video is the main selling tool. So I could use Fiverr.com to get an expliner video, if I knew the script he uses to make all those sales. Without that script, I am shooting in the dark.
Mad Slap
03-23-2016, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 05:52 AM by selfiedoll.)
Reps n Pm me for sample sales ideo
03-23-2016, 05:52 AM
In the video he mentioned that there a zip file includes all the variations of prospecting emails. I did watch all the course and saw the first template, but there are others missing. I watched the course and I know what I am saying, please you watch it and check what I mean. anyway thank you.
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
03-26-2016, 11:21 PM
(03-23-2016 05:52 AM)firas14 Wrote:  In the video he mentioned that there a zip file includes all the variations of prospecting emails. I did watch all the course and saw the first template, but there are others missing. I watched the course and I know what I am saying, please you watch it and check what I mean. anyway thank you.

hi firas14, i don't have the zip files he talked about, but when I browsed his site (when the site was still active), i found 5 different swipe files for selling mobile site (you need to create a mockup website using this angle)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/olmZNVUm/file.html
35.gif

24.gif