39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2013, 01:22 AM
RE:
Confirmed, it still working.
YOUR +REPS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I KNOW YOU LIKE MY UDEMY FREE COUPON CONTRIBUTIONS
- I DON'T RIP ANY UDEMY COURSES, ONLY DISTRIBUTE COUPONS -

42rock 42rock
10-07-2013, 01:47 AM
RE:
@Soaef - Good Job thank you for the post link works great using exactly as you stated "summerfree"

@worldzaki, rob hood did you even check to see if his link was working? Looks like you tried to start a witch hunt.

@spiral3d and Brute46 - did you even check to see if the link was working before you congratulated worldzaki and gave him rep+
10-07-2013, 02:05 AM
RE:
@Soaef , ur coupon code is still working.. rep added !! and others before adding rep just have a look at his coupon code...which is still working..and add rep for him also !!
10-07-2013, 03:01 AM
RE:
[quote='polly72' pid='473654' dateline='1381074456']
@Soaef - Good Job thank you for the post link works great using exactly as you stated "summerfree"

@worldzaki, rob hood did you even check to see if his link was working? Looks like you tried to start a witch hunt.
[/quote]Not at all...
you missed the point because Soaef modified (you can see it) initial tread title and post ...
and initially Soaef didn't show the udemy coupon code but proposed to whom who wаnt to have that code to send to Soaef a request message first
what is not BBHF-ethically correct - meant worldzaki when reacted with his post right after with message to Soaef:
"Don't bullshit us with your stupidity and don't start a thread without a coupon"
...so...
10-07-2013, 05:28 AM
RE:
[quote='Rob Hood' pid='473709' dateline='1381078868']

[/quote]Not at all...
you missed the point because Soaef modified (you can see it) initial tread title and post ...
and initially Soaef didn't show the udemy coupon code but proposed to whom who wаnt to have that code to send to Soaef a request message first
what is not BBHF-ethically correct - meant worldzaki when reacted with his post right after with message to Soaef:
"Don't bullshit us with your stupidity and don't start a thread without a coupon"
...so...
[/quote]See I Have Not Posted Coupon Code In My Post Just Because Some Time The Instructor Disable The Coupon Code,Due To This I Have Not Posted,Second I Have Modify An Posted The Coupon Code Just Because Some Member Were Making Rubbish Comment...................
75.gif
Get Paid Udemy Course On Technology For Free
Ethical Hacking,CCNA,Comptia A+/N+,C++,Computer Forensics.
PM Me For Course.
10-07-2013, 10:09 AM
RE:
to soaef,
perfect... if you're think you was right - do practice your trick again. we'll see...
maybe tomorrow all bbhf community and moderators will welcome and practice your new way of posting...
good luck
10-07-2013, 10:21 AM
RE:

@spiral3d and Brute46 - did you even check to see if the link was working before you congratulated worldzaki and gave him rep+
[/quote]
Hey bro you came too late to the party ....Don't comment again without seeing the original thread
10-07-2013, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 10:28 AM by worldzaki.)
RE:
[quote='soaef' pid='473809' dateline='1381087733']See I Have Not Posted Coupon Code In My Post Just Because Some Time The Instructor Disable The Coupon Code,Due To This I Have Not Posted,Second I Have Modify An Posted The Coupon Code Just Because Some Member Were Making Rubbish Comment...................

[/quote][align=center] [img]http://thejosevilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Joker.gif[/img]

[font=Comic Sans MS][b][size=x-large]Really.............![/size][/b][/font]
[/align]
10-07-2013, 04:17 PM
RE:
Thanks a lot it worked :) SUMMERFREE
10-07-2013, 07:54 PM
RE:
[quote='worldzaki' pid='473962' dateline='1381105305']

[/quote]
Hey bro you came too late to the party ....Don't comment again without seeing the original thread
[/quote]Oh! Really! Worldzaki,Since you only had a rep of 1 before this thread since starting in 2011,It seems to have benefitted you nicely, Soaef stated what he thought he was doing the right thing and YES if I see fit I will comment again Leecher thats right perhaps you could contribute more????
77.gif

29.gif