9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-08-2012, 07:17 PM
RE:
Anyone have the latest Version: 6.1.3 ?

This is a great program I bought this 3 years ago but I cannot get updates because you have to renew maintenance and its $250/yr, which was not worth it as they only release an update every year.

Version: 6.1.3
Released: 19th July, 2012

- Merged all changes from the 6.1.2 patch
- Added a check for DOM library existence in system settings (required for surveys)
- Statistics Pages will correctly remember the "Results per page:" setting.
- Advanced user settings will now save when creating user account
- Resolved a bug where images uploaded through the Image manager were inaccessible to existing campaigns
- Resolved several "undefined offset" or "undefined index" notices
- Resolved several incorrect "Permission Denied" errors
- Resolved a bug where contacts added through the XML API would not get autoresponders unless the "add_to_autoresponder" parameter was passed
- Resolved several timezone issues, including the
- Resolved a bug where user images were being copied to new campagins
- Fixed a bug where a contacts date field would be displayed in the wrong order (e.g. d/m/y instead of m/d/y)
- Resolved an issue where the default dynamic content tag was always included
- Fixed an issue where triggers do not send emails / add to list correctly
- Fixed an issue where the manage trigger page does not display "When" time correctly
- Resolved several foreign character display issues
- Fixed a missing 'AND' modifier in subscriber API 'IsUnSubscriber' method
- Fixed a bug where the image manager generated a DOM Exception error in Internet Explorer
- Fixed a bug that was causing multiple start/stop notifications for campaigns
- Fixed a bug where segments do not work properly when using "OR" modifier
- Resolved an issue with the application settings randomly losing values
11-09-2012, 12:19 AM
RE:
What about SMTP server setup, does it have a built in or do we need to input ours cuz the free ones like gmail or other dont end up in inbox... further details would be really helpful .. Thanks
11-09-2012, 12:25 AM
RE:
(11-09-2012 12:19 AM)callsoftech Wrote:  What about SMTP server setup, does it have a built in or do we need to input ours cuz the free ones like gmail or other dont end up in inbox... further details would be really helpful .. Thanks
i set it up on mine and set it to send out an email every 18 seconds as most hosting companies dont like more than 200 emails sent out per hour, and i know that bc i learned the hard way lol but once i set it up like that i get 100% inbox rate as i have multiple domain names and switch email accounts it sends out of every couple hours to make sure i continue with my 100% inbox rate, hasnt failed yet. You could setup a macros to switch accounts if you want as u cant upload a bunch of accounts so to make it easy my macros does it all for me lol little more for a lot of gain is all i can say
11-09-2012, 04:50 AM
RE:
i installed it but cant do everything sometimes it says error make sure your database details are correct wich they are so i unistalled it

58.gif