36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: [GET - InstantAzon] WP Amazon Store Plugin
Thanks Reps is ADDED.

Thanks.
08-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Thank you for the share, I was looking for something like this!
08-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Oh my another Azon plugin, how unique lol just joking

I havent found one yet that is worth using

.. BUT I will try this one just in case it is "The ONE!!"

Thank you for sharing and saving me money
08-07-2015, 06:04 AM
Thanks Pathfinder, rep added
08-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Thanks to the OP, Rep is given. Here is my quick review of the product:

It works, does what it says, and doesn't bog you down with too many settings. Is it anything new or better than any of the others?? How can it be? It's dealing with Amazon, and there is only so much you can do. It will let you create sites, pages or widgets really quick, that is true. I used it to make a widget for the sidebar for a site that had only ads*nse on it. You just pop in your ammy ID, tell it your search term, only other thing I changed was to tell it 1 column, 5 rows, and hit the generate code button. Copy and paste to text widget, and it's done.

You can change colors of stuff, add borders, show or don't show prices, stuff like that as well. One thing to note, it seems that whenever the page is loaded, the plugin goes to am*zon and grabs the items then displays on your site. This is good in the fact that the prices are always updated, but there is a noticeable lag for me. The page loads, and it takes a good 3-5 seconds more for the ads to show up. Might be less noticeable for those with much faster connections.

Is it better than just using the widgets and tools that ammy provides? Hard to tell. Their banners and widgets show up pretty quick, but they do have their logo plastered all over the place. This plugin doesn't show anything that these ads come from ammy. Is that against ammy's TOS? Not sure, might be worth checking out though....
79.gif
08-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Thank you OP, reps! OTOs?

Magic Button :
Code:
www.instant-azon.com/jv

What happened to the hide codes, they aren't working!
08-07-2015, 11:32 AM
thanks, repped
08-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the review shadow master.
I notice of late that a lot of sites I go to and click the buy button (to check if its an Amazon store)
The amazon page takes ages to load and sometimes doesnt even open at all
08-07-2015, 01:56 PM
Its a good plugin and it does what it says, but for how long?
The code is pulling java from their website.
So if something happens and the domain drops, or they decide its too much bandwidth, all your work will be gone.
Here's a snippet of the code it generates:
Code:
<div id="46ad2525-92d0-a73d-49b8-287075357">&nbsp;</div><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.wpincomestreams.com/api/?section=show_content&spec_id=edrqhsl%267)&country=com&salt=2509559&veri_code=a455e2</script>
Im pretty sure the whole wp settings page is being pulled from there to.
So use at your own risk.
The more plugins I try the more I want to just use a photo of the product and link to it that way.
08-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Thanks OP and others for the uploads. Does anyone have any tips/guides on how to promote Amazon stores?
73.gif

31.gif