52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: [GET] Instant Social Presence FB Edition: Fire your designer, stunning FB graphics - no Photoshop required
@demomeb, thank you for doing this for the members. BBHF thanks you!
06-12-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: [GET] Instant Social Presence FB Edition: Fire your designer, stunning FB graphics - no Photoshop required
hey there... what is wrong with this forum i could not login since 2 weeks i was getting the message that this forum is closed... and today sometimes i can login and then i get the same message that this forum is closed....

anyone knows?
06-12-2012, 01:45 PM
@Samwylde, you are welcome mate, I'm giving a little help when I can bro :)
06-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi Demomeb,

Hopefully i am not late to get your kindness offer. Sent you message....thank you.
06-12-2012, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 04:57 PM by demomeb.)
Hi Maria, I didn't get your PM,

And For all the folks on here,you don't need to give me your real email adresse, you can create a F*** email, just to get your username and password.

I've created 15 account and I'll add just more 5 then I'll stop or the developer will ban all people who didn't pay for it :D

regards

---------------------------------------------------Please confirm that you receive an email from the developer with the username and password -------------------------------------
32.gif
06-12-2012, 06:49 PM
I would love an account too! Thanks.
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi demomeb, Am I still have the opportunity? .... just sent you another message.
06-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi Demomeb

I just send you an email asking you to
create an account for me. Hope u reply me soon
with an account been created

thanks
06-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks very much!
06-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Hi Demomeb just sent you a pm. Thanks.
38.gif

45.gif