37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2012, 08:47 AM
[GET] Instant L.G.S. Profit Site - Upload and Sell for $297-$997+! No OTO!
[Offline $7 Special! 48 Hours] Instant L.G.S. Profit Site - Upload and Sell for $297-$997+! No OTO!
Pre-Made, Done for You, Plug-n-Play Lead Generation System Perfect for Your Local Offline Marketing Clients in the
Fence Installation and Repair Niche…

Includes full PLR rights to: L.G.S. WordPress Site, Brand New 22-Page Report, 5 Autoresponder Messages, 58-Second Professional Landing Page Video, Plus Tons More!

Most of us Offline Marketing Consultants have the knowledge in our heads and the experience we need to help our local clients bring in more customers to their business.

The Problem is We All Don’t Have Enough Time

The problem is finding the time to do all the things we want to do to generate cash in our pocket.

While there are plenty of great systems and techniques out there it’s hard to get to one of them much less trying to build a multiple revenue stream consulting practice.

Just think about it… how frustrated do you get when you have a great idea or come across a new system that you know will work but you can’t find the time to make it work? It’s stinks big time!!

We All Want Pre-Built Solutions That Saves Us Time and Money!

If you’re like me, you want proven systems and tools that are already pre-built so all you have to do is spend a few minutes implementing it – maybe do some minor tweaking – and then using the tool or system to generate some cash. Am I right?

Why this New Offline PLR Package is So Valuable

Everything is DONE for you! You don’t have to do anything except some minor customizations and then use your online skills to generate traffic to your new lead generation website.

Here’s what you can expect from this package:
  • Pre-made Site in WordPress using our new L.G.S. Theme! Includes two 5-minute install options: BackupBuddy (FREE) and WP Twin (You need to own it to use it.) Saves you time not having to create the site from scratch
  • Site Structure is Proven to Convert: You make more money because you’ll be able to generate more leads and do it very quickly
  • Plug-n-Play Ready: You save a ton of time by simply uploading the site and making a few minor content customizations
  • Hot Market: Save lots of hours researching for a profitable market to get into
  • 3 Pre-written, Keyword Rich Articles Pre-Loaded on the Site: Helps with SEO and saves you time cause you don’t have to write them yourself and saves you money from outsourcing them
  • Unique, 22-page PLR Report That is Proven to Convert: Save a ton of money because you don’t have to outsource it or write it yourself. This report alone is worth more than $300!
  • [bNew L.G.S. Wordpress Theme is Super Flexible with Almost Unlimited Options Makes it very easy to customize to your client's exact specifications.

Plus a lot more that I can't even think of right now!

Why Does This Type of Lead Capture Site Work?

There are a couple main reasons why a site like this works so well.

First, it meets the biggest goal of your local client - have a low cost way to generate more leads. Remember, they don’t care about having a website. What they care about is how that website will bring them more money!

The other main reason is because of the extremely high perceived value of the free report. This report has absolutely no sales pitch to it but rather answers the visitor’s most pertinent questions and actually helps them make better decisions. This - of course - leads to your local client being viewed as the expert and someone they can trust.

Two Common Questions Answered: “Why You Should I Use This?” and “How Will I Make Money?”

First, you should use this because everything you’re getting is proven to work, it’s in a hot market and everything is already done for you. Frankly, I don’t know how much easier it gets.

Second, you can make money in a number of ways. However, I prefer to focus on two:
  1. Generate traffic/leads and sell them to local businesses. - The easiest way to do that is Facebook Ads or running an AdWords campaign. (Please note this product is what it is – a pre-made website template. It is NOT a training on how to do PPC marketing. My guess is you already know how to do that. If not, simply search this forum and you’ll find more than enough resources to help you.)
  2. Generate traffic leads and either rent or sell the site outright. – Personally, this is how I prefer to do it. The biggest reason I like to do it this way is because it's just easier. Some consultants prefer to sell the leads individually so they can make more money. However, there is a lot more work involved too. Either way is cool! It's truly up to you.

There are of course many other things you can do with this site - like getting them ranked high in the search engines and generating free leads. You are only limited by your own imagination!

Who Should NOT Buy This…

Like I mentioned above, this product is what it is – a pre-made lead-gen website. It is NOT a training on how to do PPC marketing, SEO, how to close the sale with a client, etc. This product also does NOT come with “How do I upload my website?” or “Where do I buy a domain?” type support. So if you need this type of extra assistance – this product may not be the right fit.

The bottom line is, I will absolutely support my product. However, training and support as outlined above is simply not a part of this product. I hope that makes sense.

What You Get…

As you’ll see you get everything you could possible need to run a very successful lead generation campaign for your local fence installation and repair company.
    • Proven L.G.S. WordPress Template
    • 58-second Professional Landing Page Video
    • Two 5-minute Install Options: BackupBuddy (FREE for you to use as we invested in the Developers License) and WP Twin (You must own your own copy of WP Twin if you wish to use it.)
    • 22-Page Lead-Gen Report with PLR! (I paid over $300 to get this report written by a professional in the industry!) This report comes in Word 2007, Word 97-2003 and OpenOffice.org formats
    • Three Pre-written and Pre-loaded Articles
    • 5 Autoresponder Messages
    • All PSDs used to create the site and ecover graphics
    • Quick Start Guide
    • 8 L.G.S. Theme Training Videos
    • BONUS REPORT: Success Action Guide with 7-step Action Plan
    • BONUS REPORT: Turn Your Report Into a Printed Book - Guide
    • Full PLR rights to the entire package (see below for details)

[Image: wso1.png]
Magic Button :
Code:
http://fencecompany.leadgensiteprofits.com/
to check out the
KILLER demo site***
Here's the actual video you'll be receiving...
Lead-Gen Site Video - Fence Company - YouTube

All my best,
[Image: dl-sig-graybg.jpg]

P.P.S. This is our 28th LGS PLR Package!!! We've got to be doing something right. Right?!

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/629130-offline-7-special-48-hours-instant-l-g-s-profit-site-upload-sell-297-997-no-one-time-offer.html

Download
Magic Button :
Code:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2648111427/LGS-Fence-Company.zip

Please make mirrors ASAP.
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
07-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Lead Generation Package Fence Company 2012.zip[hide]
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?78jcbx0pp35hnqx
[/spoiler]
07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Keanu thank you for the mirror.
07-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Thank you. I need this.
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks Andrew!
13.gif
I am honored to be a member of a GREAT community where "sharing is caring!"

PLEASE REMEMBER >care to rep just as we all care to share
07-06-2012, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 02:04 AM by AlenMetal.)
Hey thanks a lot.
07-06-2012, 02:08 AM
thanks dude
07-06-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: [GET] Instant L.G.S. Profit Site - Upload and Sell for $297-$997+! No OTO!
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the great share. I have already bought it. I was one of the first when he released it.

I buy as many of his Led Gen WSO as i can. He has removed from the market several that I did not pick up. Does anyone have any of the Drew Laughlin WSO ? Please send me link by PM.

I have requested these in REQUEST format below

Thanks

[REQ] 406196 Offline PLR Mobile Marketing

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...#pid191389

[*][REQ] 504926 Offline PLR Presentations
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=53641
[*]
[*]272892] Offline PLR Marketing Video
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=53643
[*]

[REQ] 504926 Offline PLR Presentationshttp://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=53642
Hope someone has these.

I have found someone on fiver that will install for $5
07-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Does anyone have the new LGS ?
Home Repair ?
Joe
07-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Another mirror here[hide]
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lm1c12r35xyg1rr
[/spoiler]
57.gif

80.gif