64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-17-2024, 09:13 AM
[GET] INTERVIEW SKILLS Interview better than the other candidates!
INTERVIEW SKILLS Interview better than the other candidates!
ACE job interviews! Interview skills? At your next job interview, do this and you’ll stand way above the other candidates.
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
(69 ratings)
2,631 students
1 hour on-demand video
6 downloadable resources

Description
There is a lot of free stuff out there on the internet. So I recommend you use it.

Things like how to craft a great CV; What the popular questions are, and how to answer them; how to dress for an interview; where to find job vacancies...

ALL FREE.

So, in this short course, I won’t patronise you with advice like “Dress appropriately; Don’t be late; Don’t chew gum. I am sure you’ve already got that stuff!

However:

I WILL walk you through how to link the whole recruitment process to impress - and even astound your interviewers

I won’t tell you how to write a full CV, but I BET there’s something missing on it right now

I won’t give you a full script to use at the interview – but I WILL tell you three things you must say

I won’t know what they are specifically in YOUR case – but I WILL explain why you should bring certain items with you to the interview

And I won’t know the job you’re after – but I WILL give you a simple technique which will be the reason you are almost guaranteed selection or second interview.

https://www.udemy.com/course/get-your-dream-job-interview-better-than-99-of-candidates/?couponCode=INTERVIEWFREE32

Enjoy!

20.gif