61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2019, 07:15 AM
[GET] INSPIRATION FOR LETTER WRITING
INSPIRATION FOR
LETTER WRITING

[Image: 2019-03-15_1409.png]

This will probably be the shortest share (in terms of words written) I will ever do.

If you are faced with having to write a letter of any kind ... to any individual or group ... for any purpose under the sun ... and you sit staring at a blank sheet of paper with no idea how to start ... here's the help you need!

GO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.letterspro.com%2F

This is a general letter-writing site --- so you won't get inspiration to write money-pulling copy like the greatest ad-men of all time. You would need to stick with the Copywriting section of the forum for that. Still, we all occasionally need to write a letter that is not designed to sell products. This site can help with that.

Just browse the categories on this site to find the type of letter you need help with. Use any of the samples to build a letter you'll be proud to sign off on --- without ripping your hair out!

VIRUS TOTAL: Nothing to download. I'm sending you to a website where you can find the inspiration you need to start, expand upon or finish a letter you may be stumped on.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

I hope you find this useful.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-16-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: [GET] INSPIRATION FOR LETTER WRITING
Thank YOU Layna61524!
03-16-2019, 09:59 AM
@manythanks: Hey, bud! Good to "see" you here. You're welcome and enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Thanks Layna61524

73.gif