35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2015, 09:12 AM
RE:
(01-06-2015 08:52 AM)solid1 Wrote:  I installed the crack, and it started but then decided to just purchase it,
being that I needed a different way to add links for my new PBN anyway.
I figured I'd be better off with the original rather than a cracked version.

I ran Revo to uninstall everything from the crack before installing the original file,
but now after trying to install I keep getting this error message. "Application won't start.
Please contact product vendor". I went in and erased everything I could find manually
that had ifttt on it, and tried installing/starting again but no luck.

I even ran ccleaner, so I'm out of ideas, I sent a support request to the vender, it's been
two days and no answer, I really don't want to refund as I really need this type of automation.
Any ideas from my fellow BBHF colleagues would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
Why don't you just try to install the software again from links on here and use your license?
01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
RE:
(01-06-2015 09:12 AM)menace-to-gurus Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 08:52 AM)solid1 Wrote:  I installed the crack, and it started but then decided to just purchase it,

I ran Revo to uninstall everything from the crack before installing the original file,
but now after trying to install I keep getting this error message. "Application won't start.
Please contact product vendor". I went in and erased everything I could find manually

I even ran ccleaner, so I'm out of ideas, I sent a support request to the vender, it's been
two days and no answer, I really don't want to refund as I really need this type of automation.
Why don't you just try to install the software again from links on here and use your license?
That's actually a good idea. You can also manually go into run, regedit and go into every folder like local machine and software and just delete the folders relating to ifttt BLC.
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
01-06-2015, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 10:05 AM by kafirbaz12.)
RE:

Sometimes Revo does not do the job even if is in advanced mode. There is a free program called COMODO Programs Manager. Which should be installed before.
My opinion 1)install it COMODO Programs Manager 2) reinstall the hack 3) uninstall it again via COMODO Programs Manager. Never forget to backup your pc before installing a Hack or install it in a sandbox!
(Probably the issue is with the files of System.Data.SQLite)
01-16-2015, 08:22 AM
RE:
They updated the plugin yesterday has anyone tested upgrading and replacing the crack ?
01-27-2015, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015 01:13 AM by qsuccess.)
RE:
Crack is not working with latest update. Please share a new crack for latest version. ;-)
77.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
02-07-2015, 11:11 PM
RE:
please crack the new version
02-08-2015, 04:34 AM
RE:
Please share a new crack for latest version. ;-)
02-25-2015, 02:01 PM
RE:
bump for new crack :D
03-04-2015, 11:03 PM
RE:
Bump for new crack ;-)
03-04-2015, 11:22 PM
RE:
bumpp for new crack ^^
51.gif

23.gif