59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-27-2013, 04:05 AM
RE:
anybody have this? plz share new links...all the links are down.
04-27-2013, 06:08 AM
RE:
Yeah,looking for this one too
04-27-2013, 06:20 AM
RE:
Link in Post# 21 works:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid213697
05-03-2013, 06:05 PM
RE:
(08-05-2012 10:51 AM)MirrorMan Wrote:  Another mirror here
Thank you chikiri.
As promised i will create more mirrors (25 mirrors)

VT
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/0fcde5e099df13226f14ceb9d6b649cb58e76fce68d4491a275aee42b14a1dba/analysis/1344127563/
yeaaa.... your mirror still work great... Thanks buddy !!
05-04-2013, 01:13 AM
RE:
Thank you for the share and all the mirrors. I bought this WSO from warrior forum last year and here's my review.
(I know what's on your mind. If you bought it, why don't you share it here? Well, i just joined this forum this month. Wish i found it sooner.)

It's about child safety kit. You setup a website showing that you are a non profit organization running a campaign on child safety. Then you blast some emails to any schools stating that you are providing free child safety kits. If they are interested, you then proceed to ask how many kits they would require. For example 300 kits for every children in the school. Then, you blast another emails to any local business within 10-20 mile radius of the school. And i mean ANY business, that you can get their email address on the web and email the "offer". The email template is provided and you just need to change the name of the business. You need to convince the business owner to sponsor the child safety kit and in return, they would get permanent advertising in the form the child safety kits which should attract more business to their establishment.

I worked on this WSO for at least 8 hours a day for a total of 1 month. Yeah, no kidding. Just imagine how many emails i have sent! Having to look for school to participate is easy. Everybody loves free stuff. However, securing a sponsor is darn near impossible. Most of the potential sponsor would say something like this: "Man, that is wayy beyond our advertising budget" or "We are not interested" or "Please write a formal request to our headquarter and we will get back to you". Back to our example, say you have a school that requires 300 kits. You would then quote the sponsor like this: [$1.25(Kit Price) + $1(Your Cut) * 300]. So your profit would be $675(Sponsor Paid) - $375(Total Kit Price) = $300. This is just an easy example so that you would understand better.

Again, i would like to stress that i have worked on this for 8 hours/day for a month (30) days. And nothing to show in return. Maybe it's just me, maybe luck is not with me, but if you would like to have a go then by all means, please. Good luck to you. I don't know if this kind of review is allowed in this forum but my intention is just to let the members here know the deal before they decided to try it. If my review is against the forum policy, i'm sorry and please take this post down. Cheers!
19.gif
07-09-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 02:53 PM by ic3cold.)
RE:
(05-04-2013 01:13 AM)plunkett Wrote:  Thank you for the share and all the mirrors. I bought this WSO from warrior forum last year and here's my review.
(05-04-2013 01:13 AM)plunkett Wrote:  (I know what's on your mind. If you bought it, why don't you share it here? Well, i just joined this forum this month. Wish i found it sooner.)

It's about child safety kit. You setup a website showing that you are a non profit organization running a campaign on child safety. Then you blast some emails to any schools stating that you are providing free child safety kits. If they are interested, you then proceed to ask how many kits they would require. For example 300 kits for every children in the school. Then, you blast another emails to any local business within 10-20 mile radius of the school. And i mean ANY business, that you can get their email address on the web and email the "offer". The email template is provided and you just need to change the name of the business. You need to convince the business owner to sponsor the child safety kit and in return, they would get permanent advertising in the form the child safety kits which should attract more business to their establishment.

I worked on this WSO for at least 8 hours a day for a total of 1 month. Yeah, no kidding. Just imagine how many emails i have sent! Having to look for school to participate is easy. Everybody loves free stuff. However, securing a sponsor is darn near impossible. Most of the potential sponsor would say something like this: "Man, that is wayy beyond our advertising budget" or "We are not interested" or "Please write a formal request to our headquarter and we will get back to you". Back to our example, say you have a school that requires 300 kits. You would then quote the sponsor like this: [$1.25(Kit Price) + $1(Your Cut) * 300]. So your profit would be $675(Sponsor Paid) - $375(Total Kit Price) = $300. This is just an easy example so that you would understand better.

Again, i would like to stress that i have worked on this for 8 hours/day for a month (30) days. And nothing to show in return. Maybe it's just me, maybe luck is not with me, but if you would like to have a go then by all means, please. Good luck to you. I don't know if this kind of review is allowed in this forum but my intention is just to let the members here know the deal before they decided to try it. If my review is against the forum policy, i'm sorry and please take this post down. Cheers!
Hey man, thanks for the review. This is great so people don't waste time on stuff that doesn't work. I feel your pain. Most of the wsos are just hype. They look good on paper but they suck when it comes to applying it. Because most wso owners don't even try themselves. Hypothetically speaking bs wsos, that's all. That's why people don't want to pay for wsos :) Thanks again for sharing your opinion.
07-10-2013, 05:28 AM
RE:
(07-09-2013 02:51 PM)ic3cold Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 01:13 AM)plunkett Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 01:13 AM)plunkett Wrote:  Thank you for the share and all the mirrors. I bought this WSO from warrior forum last year and here's my review.
(05-04-2013 01:13 AM)plunkett Wrote:  (I know what's on your mind. If you bought it, why don't you share it here? Well, i just joined this forum this month. Wish i found it sooner.)

Hey man, thanks for the review. This is great so people don't waste time on stuff that doesn't work. I feel your pain. Most of the wsos are just hype. They look good on paper but they suck when it comes to applying it. Because most wso owners don't even try themselves. Hypothetically speaking bs wsos, that's all. That's why people don't want to pay for wsos :) Thanks again for sharing your opinion.

No problem bro. Just pay it forward. Give thanks when it's appropriate and rep when it's deserved to the contributor and/or the mirror makers or any post that you find helpful.

Like i said, I've tried this method and thought it would be good to leave a review here for all the members. This is what i hoped from the other thread also. It would be really helpful to have an honest review wouldn't it? It would definitely save our time and money.

Good luck to you. Smile
08-31-2013, 07:39 AM
RE:
Please Renew Download Link ;)
09-29-2013, 05:19 PM
RE:
Anyone mirror please :)
09-30-2013, 02:36 AM
RE:
Please reupload!
80.gif
[Image: social-traffic.gif]